Afraid of Nothing
Saw Bill Garver at work today. He bought a new car. He said he's almost done with his book. I'm very happy for him. In fact - I was so happy that I decided NOT to tell him about the great (cheap-ass) analog to digital software I bought - and I decided NOT to tell him that I used that kick-ass (er, cheap-ass) - (something-ass) software to transfer the original four floating Basement albums (not to be confused with the Original Six - that's hockey and now hockey is even less popular than the floating Basement - WE FUCKING WIN!!!) to my computer and put 'em on CD. I also didn't tell Bill that I wasted all that time (10 minutes or so) learning the software so I could release the original four albums under the title: We Got Nothing: the Recorded Woiks of the floating Basement .....
Yeah, I'd like to make it sound like me being a good friend - but I pretty much know that's bullshit. I'm a lousy friend...that's why I write this blog.
I didn't tell Bill about We Got Nothing because I'm afraid to...
...I'm afraid of Nothing...what am I? Larry David?
There's a bunch of good shit going on so I shouldn't dwell on what I'm afraid to do. bigDrag is behaving like the fucking Monkees in the studio. We're having a great time (now if we could only get someone to play our instruments). Dev brough a camera and we did some stupid crap for him. He is making an "orientation movie" for the kid on the way - I think the movie is titled: "So You've Decided to be Born".
Whatever his shortcomings...Devin is certainly funnier than this blog.
Oh, somebody named Michael K bitched me out via e-mail for forgetting his birthday. What's up w/ that?
Yeah, I'd like to make it sound like me being a good friend - but I pretty much know that's bullshit. I'm a lousy friend...that's why I write this blog.
I didn't tell Bill about We Got Nothing because I'm afraid to...
...I'm afraid of Nothing...what am I? Larry David?
There's a bunch of good shit going on so I shouldn't dwell on what I'm afraid to do. bigDrag is behaving like the fucking Monkees in the studio. We're having a great time (now if we could only get someone to play our instruments). Dev brough a camera and we did some stupid crap for him. He is making an "orientation movie" for the kid on the way - I think the movie is titled: "So You've Decided to be Born".
Whatever his shortcomings...Devin is certainly funnier than this blog.
Oh, somebody named Michael K bitched me out via e-mail for forgetting his birthday. What's up w/ that?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home