Old Head and Guts
Just getting my head and my guts back together from being sick all day yesterday.
Kim, Alex and I all had the stomach flu. It was totally bring out your dead in my living room on Monday.
Crap.
Excited about the me show on Friday at the House – and it looks like we’re adding a bigDrag Otto’s show next weekend. More details as they surface.
I will say something coherent about something tomorrow.
For now let me say God Bless You Grandma Marge. Thanks for mailing Alex’s gloves back. You can always count on Grandma to make it a priority (or in this case Priority Mail) to return winter garb.
Kim, Alex and I all had the stomach flu. It was totally bring out your dead in my living room on Monday.
Crap.
Excited about the me show on Friday at the House – and it looks like we’re adding a bigDrag Otto’s show next weekend. More details as they surface.
I will say something coherent about something tomorrow.
For now let me say God Bless You Grandma Marge. Thanks for mailing Alex’s gloves back. You can always count on Grandma to make it a priority (or in this case Priority Mail) to return winter garb.
Labels: Grandma Marge, Otto's bigDrag, stomach flu, the House


4 Comments:
Hope you're feeling better. We've been sick here for two straight weeks.
Sure hope you're all in the pink by showtime. And I sure am sad that we can't be there to share it with you. Sucks, that does.
Dat sucks! Nothing worse than a violent stomach.
Poor PDawg family
Post a Comment
<< Home