Track the Third
For those who haven't had enough, go to the Old Kishwaukee Band mySpace page (link on the side) and hear the track we just uploaded -
- the Cousin Mike penned (or maybe he used pencil I don't know) -
No, I Ain't Experienced.
- and no DC Liar, he didn't write the song about Senator Obama.
As far as I know, he didn't write the song about that guy.
The hippy in me feels that putting this stuff out there is liberating.
The asshole in me says "Ha Ha this stuff is out there. Be afraid humans."
Or enjoy
Or some such thing.
Track four will go up tomorrow and that will the the last of the new tracks for about a week or so.
- the Cousin Mike penned (or maybe he used pencil I don't know) -
No, I Ain't Experienced.
- and no DC Liar, he didn't write the song about Senator Obama.
As far as I know, he didn't write the song about that guy.
The hippy in me feels that putting this stuff out there is liberating.
The asshole in me says "Ha Ha this stuff is out there. Be afraid humans."
Or enjoy
Or some such thing.
Track four will go up tomorrow and that will the the last of the new tracks for about a week or so.


3 Comments:
Cousin Mike is Michael on Fargo, right? Where's he been? Hope he's okay.
He's not Michael on Fargo. He's actually my Cousin Mike. Micahel on Fargo, last I heard is doing ok but he's having a little time off fromstuff to get better.
hippy asshole!
Post a Comment
<< Home