Debut
I had so much fun watching Junior's debut with Chicago's very own White SOX.
NOT THAT JUNIOR YOU SICK BASTARDS!...although he is fun.
Maybe I am just glad not to have to watch the fucking Twins hitters lie in the weeds for 5 innings and then rip out the heart of SOX pitching. The Twins are a bunch of cum-eating cocksuckers! And again, I admire those stupid cum-eating cocksuckers.
Cubs fans, they will get the Buckos Saturday. Listened to Bruce Levine's interview with Neil Cotts and he (Levine) confirmed the good feeling I have had all season for that Cub team. The baseball Zeus said something like..."Neil, when I am in your clubhouse I can't tell whether you guys won or loss."
See Cub fans, I can't sit here and say this means they will win the World Series...but that attitude will probably get them there (unless Tony LaR has one or two more tricks up his sleeves).
Threw up a 52 on the front nine last night and I am happy. That is the sad state of my golf game.
NOT THAT JUNIOR YOU SICK BASTARDS!...although he is fun.
Maybe I am just glad not to have to watch the fucking Twins hitters lie in the weeds for 5 innings and then rip out the heart of SOX pitching. The Twins are a bunch of cum-eating cocksuckers! And again, I admire those stupid cum-eating cocksuckers.
Cubs fans, they will get the Buckos Saturday. Listened to Bruce Levine's interview with Neil Cotts and he (Levine) confirmed the good feeling I have had all season for that Cub team. The baseball Zeus said something like..."Neil, when I am in your clubhouse I can't tell whether you guys won or loss."
See Cub fans, I can't sit here and say this means they will win the World Series...but that attitude will probably get them there (unless Tony LaR has one or two more tricks up his sleeves).
Threw up a 52 on the front nine last night and I am happy. That is the sad state of my golf game.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home