Weak Week
This is a lame attempt at playing catch-up for its own sake.
Wha?
Why?
Monday was dentist day for daddy and let’s just say it is the first of many to come. My mouth is more of a problem than most people think. Now that’s amazing.
Tuesday Chris, OD and I put together most of Three to Get Money and I can’t wait to let Dev loose all over the beginning of that song. Did that sound dirty? I don’t care.
Wed I took a half day for more MOI research, IDKIB research and golf. I was a little sick too and actually plopped on the boy’s bed and hung out w/ Cookie for awhile. Is it possible someone as simple as me needs rest from the vicissitudes of life?
It is possible.
More guitar students on Thursday, family movie night on Friday…helping my mom with her computer early Saturday then Nigerian dinner and early Mother’s Day Celebration with Kim and her P’s late Saturday afternoon.
Phew.
Wha?
Why?
Monday was dentist day for daddy and let’s just say it is the first of many to come. My mouth is more of a problem than most people think. Now that’s amazing.
Tuesday Chris, OD and I put together most of Three to Get Money and I can’t wait to let Dev loose all over the beginning of that song. Did that sound dirty? I don’t care.
Wed I took a half day for more MOI research, IDKIB research and golf. I was a little sick too and actually plopped on the boy’s bed and hung out w/ Cookie for awhile. Is it possible someone as simple as me needs rest from the vicissitudes of life?
It is possible.
More guitar students on Thursday, family movie night on Friday…helping my mom with her computer early Saturday then Nigerian dinner and early Mother’s Day Celebration with Kim and her P’s late Saturday afternoon.
Phew.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home