Golden Fool
I really want to get back to serious writing but practical matters remain for the shit I have already finished. Got to work on a c.v. for possible submissions...I also need to read more back issues of the Chicago Review. I'd kill to get a decent rejection letter from them.
Worked and was too damned busy to think but I guess it makes the day scream by. I didn't get screamed at too much so that's a good thing. Got exercise after work. Alex helped me run errands for Kim. We got new blinds for the kitchen since the folks moving in aren't nearly as close to 100 as our former neighbor. Dear, sweet Reno.
Who am I kidding, I barely talk to any of our neighbors. Can't stand the whole lot.
Does that make me a bad Christian? I think the teaching is "Love your neighbor as you love yourself."
Sounds about right to me.
Worked and was too damned busy to think but I guess it makes the day scream by. I didn't get screamed at too much so that's a good thing. Got exercise after work. Alex helped me run errands for Kim. We got new blinds for the kitchen since the folks moving in aren't nearly as close to 100 as our former neighbor. Dear, sweet Reno.
Who am I kidding, I barely talk to any of our neighbors. Can't stand the whole lot.
Does that make me a bad Christian? I think the teaching is "Love your neighbor as you love yourself."
Sounds about right to me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home