You got it cousin. Tons of photos from Ljubljana. Everything will be out on this blog and elsewhere on these internets. Alex loved Ljubljana and you would've loved the live music in the streets. Lots of clarinet and accordion...but really fast, definitely faster than I can play. Almost like klesmer music. I'm only posting one photo a day but eventually I'll get to the Slovenia pics. The people there (and really most folks I met over there) where incredibly cool and not just in the touristy places. Hey lets try to get our families together for a Kane County Cougars game. They have no pitching, but some interesting Cub prospects are starting out there.
2 Comments:
I heard you did a tour of Europe. These are some very nice pictures. Get you get to see the motherland?
You got it cousin. Tons of photos from Ljubljana. Everything will be out on this blog and elsewhere on these internets. Alex loved Ljubljana and you would've loved the live music in the streets. Lots of clarinet and accordion...but really fast, definitely faster than I can play. Almost like klesmer music. I'm only posting one photo a day but eventually I'll get to the Slovenia pics. The people there (and really most folks I met over there) where incredibly cool and not just in the touristy places. Hey lets try to get our families together for a Kane County Cougars game. They have no pitching, but some interesting Cub prospects are starting out there.
Post a Comment
<< Home