My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Thanks Midweek

Write up in DK Midweek for the novel and the Get a Horse show.  Good folks doing something good for a crusty old bastard like me.  Nice.

5 Comments:

Anonymous aka goo said...

That's awesome, Ed! Congratulations!

10:10 PM  
Blogger edP said...

Thanks kiddo. The response locally, on the book of face and on my phone has been overwhelming and humbling. This may be the first time I've ever sold out of something on the first night it was made available to folks. Going to Chicago today to inspect the final hard proof and then our friends at Grace Printing will have it by Tuesday for me.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous aka goo said...

Too cool! So you're already "sold out" on your first run? Awesome!

3:56 PM  
Anonymous aka goo said...

I need to get a new exclamation statement....

3:57 PM  
Blogger edP said...

I like your exclamation statement

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home