Public Diplomacy
These guys put the "dip" in diplomacy. If anyone thinks that putting g bushy’s right hand girl in charge of the State Department’s spin room helps anything – let me say this:
“You should consider recalibrating your expectations.”
“This isn’t to say that you are wrong for believing in the approach the administration has taken, but it is too soon to say that you are right.”
“We never target civilians, sometimes civilians step in front of our targets.”
Maybe we wouldn’t need international damage control if we didn’t damage so many things internationally.
I think I said that.
What am I, Bob Dylan?
Mercifully, no. If I had that sort of format --- let’s just say that I would be the voice of a generation that would eventually make that generation want to say: “SHUT THE FUCK UP!”
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Semi-successful day yesterday…I completed the main shit on my shit to do list. I still have to grade a few SOCI 370 quizzes. I’m gonna do that in a bit this morning. Also, I think on Monday’s (or Sunday’s – maybe on Sunday because nobody needs to kill time at work reading the blogs – so I won’t waste others’ time w/ this) – but start making a list of creative, rock whatever crap I want to do for the week. Here it is:
1.) Send TO’D GOITER (he was nice enough to send me his address)
2.) Find the picture of Dying Gaul (sculpture) for possible fB single I WANNA
3.) Compile the pictures for the first cOp single – the guys gave me the go ahead
4.) Talk to Cousin Mike & Bill about an I WANNA single a.) I WANNA b.) Bread ‘n Circuses c.) the making of I WANNA
5.) Send e-mail to Cousin Mike about a possible live to the internets fB show
6.) Send an e-mail to ChrisB about fB live to internets show
7.) See what’s happening with cOP live to internets show
8.) Mail Jeanz and auftn GOITER
9.) Mail DC Liar the fB Live 91-92 cd & SMELL-o-VISION
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
OK – great weekend of college basketball! Sox start the season soon…go Boone! Drink some slim fast Big Bobby! Really, I don’t care – they can lose forever – I’ll still love ‘em. If you think I’m a fool – you better stay out of our business. You better stay out of White Sox business! Did I just channel Kenny Williams?
Yes, I am that much of a sucker.
“You should consider recalibrating your expectations.”
“This isn’t to say that you are wrong for believing in the approach the administration has taken, but it is too soon to say that you are right.”
“We never target civilians, sometimes civilians step in front of our targets.”
Maybe we wouldn’t need international damage control if we didn’t damage so many things internationally.
I think I said that.
What am I, Bob Dylan?
Mercifully, no. If I had that sort of format --- let’s just say that I would be the voice of a generation that would eventually make that generation want to say: “SHUT THE FUCK UP!”
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Semi-successful day yesterday…I completed the main shit on my shit to do list. I still have to grade a few SOCI 370 quizzes. I’m gonna do that in a bit this morning. Also, I think on Monday’s (or Sunday’s – maybe on Sunday because nobody needs to kill time at work reading the blogs – so I won’t waste others’ time w/ this) – but start making a list of creative, rock whatever crap I want to do for the week. Here it is:
1.) Send TO’D GOITER (he was nice enough to send me his address)
2.) Find the picture of Dying Gaul (sculpture) for possible fB single I WANNA
3.) Compile the pictures for the first cOp single – the guys gave me the go ahead
4.) Talk to Cousin Mike & Bill about an I WANNA single a.) I WANNA b.) Bread ‘n Circuses c.) the making of I WANNA
5.) Send e-mail to Cousin Mike about a possible live to the internets fB show
6.) Send an e-mail to ChrisB about fB live to internets show
7.) See what’s happening with cOP live to internets show
8.) Mail Jeanz and auftn GOITER
9.) Mail DC Liar the fB Live 91-92 cd & SMELL-o-VISION
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
OK – great weekend of college basketball! Sox start the season soon…go Boone! Drink some slim fast Big Bobby! Really, I don’t care – they can lose forever – I’ll still love ‘em. If you think I’m a fool – you better stay out of our business. You better stay out of White Sox business! Did I just channel Kenny Williams?
Yes, I am that much of a sucker.


6 Comments:
Condi's appearance on 'Meet the Press' was a train-wreck. If she really wants to run in '08, she needs to stop looking at Bush's crib notes.
She's been said train wreck for me since the run up to the war in IRock. The way she made the case for US security being directly related to successful regime change in IRock...in the wake of 9/11 (and you know me, I never talk about the wake of 9/11) - but that was the biggest load of...well you know what I'm gonna say. At this point I wouldn't trust Condi to be the new comissioner of the NFL. She through Colon PoWWll under the bus (see wddwrds PLAN OF ATTTTACK...and for those of you who instantly hate wddwrd or the Washington Post tough toenail, I read the Weekly Standard and the fucking Washington Post - and g bushy, to his credit gave wdddwrd the access) - she tries that with a member of the Rooney family and she'll have trouble with the real BUS.
I meant she "threw" - dammit!
I wish she through.
I can't think of Condi without thinking of Figora's song.
I've heard that Tim Russert is buddy-buddy with Al Gore but he has always seemed like the ideal reporter/news geek to me. He really seems to be into it and when he has the interview hat on - all bets are off. Did you guys ever see the time he called out the staffer trying to get Colin Powell off the camera mid-interview? Great stuff.
Post a Comment
<< Home