My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Time to Come Clean About My BiSoxuality

I can’t do it. The season is less than one week old and I can’t do it. I can’t like both Chicago baseball clubs. It is impossible. The Sox and Bulls lost yesterday but the Cubs won. Sorry to my friends who are fans the N. Side team, but that bugged me. I can honestly say that I will always cheer for the Cardinals or the Brewers before those blue pieces of poo. Is it just a coincidence that blue and poo rhyme? Yeah, I’m so mature.

Someone told me to cheer for the Cubs I had to buy a blue hat…

Fuck that, I can’t bring myself to do it.

I don’t think I could even get one of the old Ray Raynor(sp?) dealies.

Believe me there are actually things on that ball club I like. BUT here’s what I can’t stand about the Cubs:

1. Ron Santo. Insert your joke about the legs, or insert legs or whatever you want. I hate his ASS because he is such a home-er. “OHHHHH, he dropped the ball! No!” (yes I hate the Hawk for the same reason but he is in touch, in some fleeting way with reality in that – he’s heard of some of the guys playing for the other team) Here’s the thing, nobody really likes the Hawk, but Santo is Lionized (wait, no one is lionized on the Cubs) his home-er-ness endears him and makes him oh so cute to the boobs that love all that is cute about their Cubbies. Maybe that’s why some – SOME - Cub fans who don’t give a shit about baseball love stupid Santo – he’s as oblivious to the rest of the baseball world as they are.

2. The term “Cubbies.” What other team in the world of sports has a dumber “ies” after their name? I should nuke this blog but I can’t help myself.

3. Dusty Baker. He appeared at a wine tasting last summer with a line on the advertisement saying that “Dusty will not be taking baseball questions.” DUSTY WILL NOT BE TAKING BASEBALL QUESTIONS?!?!?!? Sure, he’s spent a lot of his life in northern California but what is he, Francis Ford Coppola now? Even Francis Ford Coppola doesn’t go places saying “No questions about Godfather III.” What the hell am I supposed to ask Dusty about wine? "Hey Dusty, what wine goes the best with toothpicks you fat prick?!?"

shit, Michael Barret(sp? I don’t care how to spell the Cubs’ catcher’s name!) just hit a grand salami. I’m gonna have to hear people tomorrow (mostly on campus) talk about how Dusty out-managed TLaR. I’ll save them all the trouble: “Guys, it was me who told MB to hit the home run, ok?”

4. My students who talk about going to Wrigley Ville for the hook up. No, it’s not because I am jealous. It’s just annoying like all the things I hate about this f’d up situation.

5. The legend of Sammie – big ass fucking phony!…but he’s getting smaller.

6. Kid K – he’s going to retire in another team’s uniform and he has the back of Septuagenarian K – which I hope he injured when he took the baseball bat to Sammie’s boom box and is still too gutless to admit what he did. And I know the Cub fans I respect (who may be pissed at me for some of this crap) will "back" me when I say: Wood and Prior have a long way to go before either one becomes the pitcher that 56 Mark Buehrle is. They both folded like cheap hookers who were punched in the stomach (thank you Joey from Friends – I’m such a tool) on the biggest stage. Buehrle showed up down the stretch last year, in the playoffs and in the WS including a save in the 14 inning marathon. Now this isn’t to say Wood and Prior are failures, they are good pitchers but the stuff from last year – and just the everyday experience of a Mark Buehrle pitched game…he is a real, old school and then some baseball player – no bullshit – he gets up on the rubber and deals. Both of those guys could learn about the game from watching Number 56 from St. Charles, MO and that’s it. By the way, Buehrle stopped the Sox four game losing streak today because that’s what he does.

Feel free to abuse me because I deserve it. I have become everything I chastised Sox fans for last year. On the verge of the WS and so many of them were sticking it to Cubs fans. I said: “You dorks are just making the case that the Cubs are the more popular team in town.” My hatred for the Cubs was truly gone last year in the sense that I didn’t give two bleeps about them (now I bleep myself). They were irrelevant because the team I loved was having the season I never dreamed they would – led the thing wire to wire and won the WS. I still can’t believe it. I fear I will become one of the beer swilling, gut protruding Bears Superfanz…but that’s ok, I love pork chops.

Having spewed all that unnecessary bile let me say what I do love about that blue team. DLee is a full grown man. Todd Walker, not the all around talent that DLee is, but he’s just so friggin cool. You can ask him any question, he won’t back down – he’ll answer honestly and oh by the way – hit .300 and put up with all the unnecessary BS about his fielding. Jim H is a good general manager and I think he talks straight for the most part.

I also love my Cubs fan friends who were so nice last year – I have evidence of a certain DC Liar putting nice notes on this blog (not switching sides, but just offering congratulations like a good sport…something that I clearly know nothing about). Waitaminute, he has Liar in his name. Maybe he was lying to me the whole time. Naw. No one has ever lied on the internets, the computers won’t allow it. Also much love to Santi the Cub fan who started his baseball blog. He will always know more about baseball than me. The full respect for that - What am I, Little Nicky DeCesere’s Grandpa? Finally, the love is overflowing for my favorite true blue Cub fan – Devin. No BS. He bleeds the blue stuff (I can’t say Cubbie Blue)…DAMMIT! But Devin is a true Cub fan, he loves everything good and bad, knows more than the average Cub fan about baseball, and most importantly had his heart broken as a Cub fan. He was at the Bartman game wearing an Alou jersey for cryin’ out loud. Devin keeps coming back (as his bride has mentioned a few posts back). I don’t bring this up to rub it in. The Bartman game was the most “epically disastrous” thing I ever saw at a sporting event. I bring it up because so many of us have had our hearts broken by baseball. Knowing that Devin has had his heart broken by baseball is one of the reasons I love him. I’ve had my heart broken by baseball. I still remember being in a pickup game with Mike S. when Ron C. came back to visit Lockport. Ron C was already in the minors (I think for the Twins but I could be wrong). I realized my friend Mike S. and the local baseball god Ron C were playing a different game than I was. I played with Mike S. forever, since we were like 8 or 9. He would go to Iowa and I would have another beer.

Last summer, two things helped me forget the baseball heartaches of summers past. The Sox won the WS and I was part of something like perfection. Who can ever forget the 0-13 showing of the hhe squad in the park district’s lowest level, slow-pitch coed softball league? We managed to finish two games without the slaughter rule being invoked.

Sorry to those of you who read this thing but hate when I talk baseball. I am grateful for those who come by and am not trying to drive anyone away. I love baseball like some love reality TV. I will promise not to make fun of anyone who talks about ‘My Big Fat DNA Test Results.’

Uh, I guess I broke that promise already.

The female version of me started a new blog. She’s one of the people who got me going with this blog junk. I’ll put up a link so you can tell her: “Thanks a fucking lot.”

Sorry about all the cussin’ on this post. Damn stupid S. Side, no class baseball fan.

I’m Straight Outta Lockport, I’m not even really from anywhere what am I doing talkin’ South Side-North Sinde junk.

I’m in the home stretch grading the Religion and the Constitution papers.

Hi to Mrs. MeatHead – sorry I didn’t answer your husband’s question. Thanks for reading the blog and having a husband who served our country. Good luck doctorin’ and what can you do about getting me a prescription pad?

42 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

then there's ronny leading his one-man campaign to get into the HoF. pretty pathetic. yes, he put up decent numbers during his career and being diabetic and all. but he made a lot of enemies with his showboating and he was crappy in the clutch. most of his stats were put up when the cubs were pounding on someone 14-2. and then that last year for the sox he laid a big turd.

enough with guest "singers" doing take me out to the ballgame. jeff gordon? CM

4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Blue pieces of poo"? Talk about a gracious winner.

I love it that the White Sox, who are going to win 95+ games this year, are being roasted by their "intelligent" fans who supposedly know so much more than us Cub dopes who supposedly know nothing. So I have to drive around and listen to callers say things like "Ditka was a motivational coach, and so is Ozzie. And you saw what happened to Ditka after the Super Bowl...they tuned him out. That's what the Sox are doing to Ozzie right now."

So...I am to believe that the reason Jon Garland went out and got bombed the other day was because he was tuning out Ozzie Guillen. Okay, I get it now.

The best thing about the Sox winning the Series is that some of the idiots who've been clogging Wrigley the last 20+ years will make their way down to the Cell to make their hook ups.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Sultan of Swaff said...

Santo is pathetic like Harry was his last 10 or so years in the booth. The degree to which he is uninformed about both the nuances of the game and names of the other team's players is inexcuseable. I truly pity the consummate professional Pat Hughes. As a big Reds fan (although I've been to more Sox games than any other) who grew up watching the Big Red Machine, I would firebomb the Hall of Fame if he were ever elected. It would give a titleless Cubs team from the '70s more HOF'ers than both the Reds and the A's from the same era. Gimme a friggin' break. I can't stand the Cubs, and you shouldn't either Ed. The Sox finally figured it out, the Cubs haven't a clue. To root for both teams would mean you hold no core values. The Sox stand for all that is good--small ball, pitching, honesty, and a great ballpark experience. The Cubs lie to their fans repeatedly, tolerate selfishness to the detriment of the team (Sammy), trade on their reputations as loveable losers to mask poor in-game and front office decisions, and constantly field teams who cannot play situational baseball. With an extended run of over .500 baseball the next few seasons, the Sox will be creating a whole generation of fans who find the North Siders stale and unimaginative. And while I'm at it, Ryne Sandberg would never dive for a ball and Mark Grace was a chain smoking loser who wouldn't get his ass in the weight room. But at least we had fun at Wrigley Field. Oooh, is that Joe Mantegna??

6:39 AM  
Blogger edP said...

Dear Blue Poo:

It was easier to be gracious when the Sox were winning. I said somewhere in the blog that I was being petty and small. That's what I'm good at. That and ending sentences with prepositions. It least I'm not like Leopold or Loeb (I forget which one) who ended their last sentence with a proposition.

Re: going to Sox Park for the hook up - I'll be the first to admit that if you're going on Dog Day, Mullet Nite, Elvis Nite, Dollar Dog Day, Sell Your Dog for a Dollar Day, Harold Baines Bobble Head Nite (the only Bobble Head in history with its eyes closed), Shirtless Father and Son 1st Base Coach Beatin' Nite - are you or anyone in their right minds going to want to hook up with anyone they meet in a place like that on nights like those?!?

See, I can rip my own team too. I hate everything this weekend. Too many damned papers to grade.

Re: 95+ wins, I hope you're right. I predicted 88 wins, and I think that's actually the home-er in me talking. (Oh, I also admitted to becoming a Bearslike Superfan for the Sox, so your Ditka remarks hit the nail on the head.) Again, I hope the Sox win 95 games and take the Central again, but intelligent Sox fans remember how important the out of this world start DH had closing games last year after the Shingo experiment had failed. Who would've thought a 56 m.p.h. cgange up would lead to so many disasters? The Sox may (I hope I'm wrong) but may have the problem the Blue team did last year...although Jenks showed signs of life yesterday - esp. when he buzzed M. Sweeney. That guy's always been a Sox killer. By the way, it is always players playing well that ultimately gets teams to where the Sox went last year. However, it is the job of a manager and a pitching coach (and to a lesser extent the hitting coach) to get guys to play well and play professional baseball the right way. Coop or Ozzie might not have told Bobby Jenks to buzz the tower on Sweeney yesterday - but they created an atmosphere where that is something Bobby thought would help the club.

Now I'm really alienating people, attacking the N. Siders and seeming to advocate plunking someone just because they are (and have for a couple of years) beat the team I like fair and square, being a poor winner. By the way I didn't win anything when the Sox won the World Series. I woke up the next morning and I was still a boob. No one said baseball or life was fair.

Bitching on the blog is always so theraputic for me. Kim and my son were out of town, I had a mountain of work staring me in the face, was experiencing lowered levels of virtual testosterone (there some interesting reasearch out there that I don't entirely understand) and I felt better hurling all that shit at the blogosphere about the Blue Team.

Sorry if it offended anyone. If you really want to feel alienated or offended, buy a US Maple record (according to some) or visit my friend at the He's a Liar link. He'll find new and delightful ways to piss you off.

Thanks for dropping by Cousin Mike and backing me on Santo being a stupid piece of crap, and you too Blue Poo whoever you are...

Everyone else, I'll be off baseball tomorrow and will talk about something else. I got an e-mail in my fB box saying that I embarrass my self by talking about baseball.

I promise to find more interesting ways to embarass my self. I'll start with inconsistent spelling.

6:42 AM  
Blogger edP said...

Awright, the Sulltan of Swaff is getting his Blue hate on. Griffey's homer on Wed was the first sign that I wasn't going to be able to cheer for the Blue Team. His swing is still the sweetest for me anyway. Actually I saw Bronson A. hit the first Reds homer and I laughed.

I agree with everything you said except for the comments about Grace at the end. He is probably my favorite little Boy in Blue ever because he was a rot gut drinkin' chain smokin' hypocritical sonuvabitch. That's me all over (except I quit smokin').

Barry Bonds = 0 home runs and counting. I might pass the Hammer before he does.

6:47 AM  
Blogger edP said...

oh by the way Sultan of Swaff, I'm pretty sure that I don't hate the Cubs because of my core values.

Sometimes you just need something to hate.

Maybe that's what baseball is really all about.

Dammit

6:50 AM  
Blogger Sultan of Swaff said...

BTW, I've been to a few coaching clinics where Don Cooper has been the guest pitching instructor. He says Buerhle has perfect mechanics, which is why he doesn't get hurt....and when you're healthy, you make all your starts and the stats pile up. He also credited him for having a perfect pitcher's mindset--that he takes the ball, pitches it, and understands that once it leaves his hand, everything else is out of his control. He's the coolest guy in the room. Can't really say that about Wood (who hasn't seen a 2 run lead in the sixth he wouldn't surrender), Prior (the guy on the mound during the Bartman play), or even Zambrano (showing up his fielders when they boot one, but I like him anyway). If you ever get the chance to see Coop talk, check it out. He's informed and entertaining, and you always get some good stories that would never find their way into the media.

6:53 AM  
Blogger edP said...

Coop is the man. Yeah I forgot about that pud Zambrano - showing up his fielders....

...and let's not forget the elbow (or wrist) injury last year because he was "talking to his brother on the internet."

7:04 AM  
Blogger Sultan of Swaff said...

You're comments about Grace just reinforce the notion that the Cubs aren't about winning. When everyone else is out pumping iron and shooting up (except Griffey), Grace would have none of it. It's just a lack of preparation and competitiveness. Which really gets me going on Crusty Faker. The differences couldn't be more stark when you see the chip the Cardinals and Sox have on their collective shoulders because they take their cues from their managers. Crusty's idea of managing is to be a blanket apologist for every mistake his players make. When Derrek Lee calls out the team for a year long lack of intensity, you know the manager isn't doing his job.

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

edP:

I do think the Cubs make it as hard as possible for their fans to like them. They scalp their own tickets and they are unwilling to spend a little extra to help the ballclub (Rafael Furcal, anyone?).

And every time I see a member of the Cubs organization talking to the press, I get the same feeling I got whenever I would see that evil ghoul Gail Norton (sic?), the former Secretary of the Interior, on TV: I know I'm being lied to and I know the person talking thinks she's smarter than me. And I know the plans behind the smile have nothing to do with the common good.

A good example of Cub mendacity was on display during last night's game and involves the "knothole" out in right field. When the bleacher expansion plans were introduced to the leaders of the neighborhood organizations concerned about Wrigley's impact on the neighborhood, the Cubs told everyone that the space would be open during games and people without a ticket would be able to walk past and look in.

However, once the bleachers were built, the plan "changed": a screen is now in place during games so that fans can't see in (the team cited some of the same "security concerns" that they brought up when they flew all those balloons a few years ago to block the view of the rooftop owners). That's bad enough, but (and here's why they're the Cubs) they opened up the knothole for last night's game so that ESPN's Sam Ryan could do a photo op and announce to the world that the Cubs had this really cool policy of letting people peer in during games. And it was a lie. The truth is that fans can only look in when there's nothing going on.

If you've got a punitive policy that's not friendly to your fans, fine. We're grownups and we can choose to spend our money elsewhere if we don't like it. But for heaven's sake, please just gimme some truth.

That said, my allegiance to the team on the field is genetic and unalienable even if I hate the management. Maybe that's why I get a little defensive when Sox fans are worried about what goes on at Wrigley: Sox Nation need not worry about the Cubs any more. You won the World Series. There are four generations of Cub fans in my family who haven't had the privelege of saying that. Go with God and be happy!

7:31 AM  
Blogger edP said...

Amen Blue Poo. I need to try to remember how unbelievable last year was...and the moments I thought that I even wished my Cub fan friends could experience it. Good luck to you Blue Poo...you rock.

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and don't give me the santo/b robinson comparison's. robinson's power stats were mediocre compared to santo's. but b robby meant more to his teams' success offensively and especially defensively. santo was the 3rd best hitter on those cub teams and they still didn't win anything.

and sox fans can tell you more about cub's history than cub fans can. CM

7:37 AM  
Blogger Michael K said...

I was going to write a long, well thought out comment but then thought, "Why bother? Some redneck, Bud swillin', coach attackin' shirtless, toothless, meth addicted, Calvin tattooed, Warrant "Cherry Pie" playin', cousin lover won't get it anyway."

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you, ed. CM

12:36 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

I am just kidding. I was raised in central Illinois and the dynamic there was always Cubs vs. St. Louis fans. A few Sox fans would pop up when the Sox were doing well but they were few and far between. The hatred between Cardinals and Cubs was beautiful in it's absolute purity. I don't think the cross town rivalry can compare. Outside of the city and suburbs noone really cares. Division rivalries that mean something in the standings are much more important to most people. To tell the truth, I never really paid any attention to the Sox or their fans until I moved to the city. One exception being the disco demolition and other such events of that era and the Nah-nah-nah-nah Hey Hey Hey days.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to ignoring everything that happens south of Chinatown.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Meat Head said...

Just so you know this damn post got nice and pissed. This is why I can’t frickin stand Sox fans. This crap is also why Sox fans always bring out the worst in Cubs fans. You have a good team damn it, the Cubs have one good weekend and you become a douche bag.

I could make this a battle of the fan but I won’t. Yea there are a lot of ball bags that go to Wrigley and no nothing about baseball. It was a brilliant marketing plan to call it the friendly confines. You as Sox fans might want to take note, it helps bring in money. The worst behavior I have seen at Wrigley and heard about at Comisky, New Comisky or Cell Park, what ever the fuck you guys call it.

Cubs fans might be an ignorant dumb ass. I will take that over a uncouth dick head. I will take Cubbies over White Trash any day.

If you are a Cubs fan and like Sammie you need your ass kicked.

4:13 PM  
Blogger DC Liar said...

A few disjointed statements from Josh:

1)That Bartman game cost me a TV - I pulled an Elvis (and no that isn't a masturbatory euphemism).

2)One of my co-workers saw the Kerry Wood Mcfarlane figurine in my office, and gave me the Sosa one as a gift. It was really a nice gesture, but my happiest day at work was the day he left the firm and I got to throw away that stupid fucking figurine.
I can't think of one Cubs fan that 'loved' Sosa even during his apex. He was an ass, a drain on the team's resources, and those steroid rumors had been circulating for years.

3) I was really happy when the CWS won the series, but I still felt that the Sox fans were the most ungracious winners that I've ever seen. Go here:
http://spaces.msn.com/dclies/blog/cns!2867F887942D179F!628.entry
and here:
http://spaces.msn.com/dclies/blog/cns!2867F887942D179F!676.entry
for my complete thoughts on that.

4:39 PM  
Blogger edP said...

MeatHead - just so you know - I was a douchebag before this weekend.

5:24 PM  
Blogger edP said...

Elise - I missed you too...only you could appreciate the real gap toothed, no shirt wearing, ungracious World Series Trophy bending, Jimbos sausage eating Blatz beer drinking, mulletheaded guy waiting to come out of me.

5:26 PM  
Blogger edP said...

Cousin Mike, I love you to.

5:26 PM  
Blogger edP said...

Cousin Mike I love you too - I learnt to spell south of where Michael K was talking about....

5:27 PM  
Blogger Meat Head said...

edp I am sorry. Just really got me goin. Should have waited before I posted.

I really like watching baseball and missed alot of good Sox baseball last year. I only watched tword the end of the year becuase the Cubs were blowin it.

I watched in secret at home and told no one. I really enjoyed the WS but watched alone.

Finally you gave me hope by maybe havein your Cub envy clensed and posted a nice post.

I had hope I might be able to watch both the Cubs and Soxs. Now I see that can never be. To bad I really like the South Side guys and love Ozzie.

I was going to go see a Soxs game this year. I have not been since Old Comisky. On second thought, fat chance. Why ruin a good thing.

Like I said and my brother-in-law rubs me the same way. Sox fans bring out the worst in Cubs fans.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Meat Head said...

Oh and edp I was the one who said the Cubs wouldn't do anything this year. It's been a long time I have seen Cubs play like they have the begining of this season.

I amost shite myself when I saw them bunt to move a fast guy into scoring postion.

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Vince Lloyd. He was cool. CM

6:19 PM  
Blogger edP said...

Awright - I'm willing to look like a boob: Who the hell is Vince Lloyd?

6:37 PM  
Blogger edP said...

MeayHead - you do not have to wait before you post. I should've waited before I posted mine. But did I? Hell no!!!!!! Why did I do it? Because I'm a jerk? Because I hate Cubs fans?

No. Most of my friends are Cubs fans and I love them. Sports can get you in those little places and tweak you just enough to go off. That's all we're doing, blowing off steam.

Last summer everything was roses, candy and bosco. I was playing a gig at Hoghead McDunnahs(sp) lots of Cub love there. I was wearing my Sox hat and all black and white right down to the Ric and my shoes. I actually told some Cub fans who were hastling me that arguing between fans on both sides of town was like arguing over whose midget was taller...and we should all go together arm in arm to our own fake Cooperstown that I like to call Losertown. I threw all that shit out the window because I felt like posting something mean about the Cubs. It's all in good fun.

Anyway, you can say whatever you want here about the Sox, Cubs, the LA Clippers, Bill Clinton, George Clinton, bishops and fishops

Well you get the picture.

You don't need to worry about offending me. You're friends with Gundy and he's ok w/ me. What was the line from Bull Durham: "Don't think Meat, post."

...or something like that.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

edP--

Vince Lloyd was the Cubs' play-by-play radio announcer during he 70s. He was paired with "The Good Kid," Lou Boudreau.

6:27 AM  
Blogger edP said...

Thanks for the knoweledge CM and Blupoo. Continue rocking.

Oh, and MeatHead, just because I unleashed this nasty post - you can and should enjoy both sides - esp. if you like Ozzie. I'm an idiot. There is probably a helluva lot more wisdom in my original Cubs/Sox love post than in this WHAT I HATE ABOUT THE CUBS post.

Sometimes the blogosphere brings out the good in me, and then there's times like the Sunday when I wrote this silly little tirade. Enjoy, be proud - hey, my kid's a Tigers fan. I have to deal with love for a division rival in my own home.

6:59 AM  
Blogger edP said...

Oh, DC Liar - did you really shoot the TV after or near the end of the Bartman game? That is sooo cool. We should send the weapon to Cooperstown.

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to keep this going. When ole Vince called a Cub game i felt as if he were my grandfather talking to me individually about the game. Folksey and down-to-earth.

Pat Hughes is good at calling a game, but his delivery reminds me of Ted Baxter on the old Mary Tyler Moore show, or the realistic talking-fish head on SpongeBob. CM

7:33 AM  
Blogger edP said...

Don't feel sorry about keeping this going CM. Blogger pays me by the comment.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Meat Head said...

Ok calmed down. Sill don't think I will make it to the park. Prolly would lose my mind.

I will still watch in secret. Not ready to come out yet.

9:44 AM  
Blogger edP said...

Watching Ozzie in private is ok MeatHead...as long as your pants are on.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Lady Di )O( said...

I live 5 blocks from the park. Now that the season is ON, parking is shit.

Straight outta Lockport...

10:51 AM  
Blogger edP said...

Ladi is her name
And the girl is comming straight outta Lockport
lockport...lockport

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, Devin, I don't like the White Sox, but the midget played for:

The Cleveland Indians. And for one at bat.

I wish I could bash the Sox about that one, but I can't.

8:23 PM  
Blogger edP said...

Awright - you pickin on my midget love?!@?!

It's go time!

And I am an idiot.

9:22 PM  
Blogger edP said...

Oh we're talking about the basweball playin midget. I thought you guys were referring to my torrid affair with Sherman Hemsley.

He was more of a stick ball guy.

9:23 PM  
Blogger DC Liar said...

43 comments

I think that Ed just set an e-pissy blog-comment record.

10:26 PM  
Blogger edP said...

Thanks baby, but the record will be taken from me once Bud Selig finds out that I've been on the juice.

And in my house, it's really apple juice.

But that shit can jack you up.

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site 2005 honda accord 2.4 lx 4dr-taillights Free hardcore toon sex videos Mobile ringtones for samsung Downloadable paris hilton tape Inc algonquin il02 investment http://www.projector-calleva.info/Aeron-ergonomic-chair.html Paris hilton filmleri buy zyban Steroids used by baseball players Attorney settlement mesothelioma lawyer asbestos law11 Black pussy cunt

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home