My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Iraqi Parliament to Vote in New Cabinet

I wonder if they'll go with a faux finish.

Actually, as a gesture of friendship maybe we should offer to lend them some of our top indicted officials. Perhaps we can work serving in a new Iraqi parliament as a sort of plea agreement for our beloved leaders.

Fittzy or whoever can say: "Do you plead guilty, not guilty or would you like to plead guilty and serve your sentence in the Iraqi Cabinet?"

After all, some of the folks on the hot seat helped create the need for such stuff in the first place.

We can even look to exiling F. Murray Abramofffffffffffffff to Iraq. If we want to teach them about democracy they're gonna need lobbyists. Can't you just see J.A. (John Adams?) following some nomadic tribe around asking them where their casino is?

I love it when a plan comes together.

8 Comments:

Blogger Moderator said...

Almost time for Fitzmas in July.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

Sorry to hear about your boy Contreras.

3:27 PM  
Blogger edP said...

Yeah 15 day DL, that's sad.

waitaminute...

3:40 PM  
Blogger edP said...

Actually, like everything with the SOX the past two years - I think there is going to be some fun injected in the mix. They're bringing up a knuckler to pick up JC's (not that JC) first missed star...then Brendn Mac'll be stretched out and pick up the second start. After that, I don't know what the SOX'll do. Do you think they can rely on the "relaxed" Freddie Garcia, #56, the Southpaw from Missourah, a Garland who is pitching better, JAVIER VASQUEZ (by the way why didn't Jim H. go after him for the Blue Team when he was out there...no room on the Cubs pitching staff for a guy with two working shoulders and a head screwed on right) - Am I leaving anyone out?

I don't think AJ or Widger have ever caught a knuckler before. I got a feeling there will be more balls chased than at a ball chasing thing.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

Re:"ball chasing thing" That sounds dirty.

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Alkaline trio ring tones minerals hair loss evista hot flashes Ice cream makers supplies Blue box headset tooth x 2 year old has eczema pimples Negotiated price for new volkswagen beetle 2006 hayward boating hair loss with aging Bodykit for nissan 350z kitchen pantry ideas chinchilla hair loss Pontiac indians hair loss edmonton

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home