My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Friendly Fire

Most of…if not all of the readers of this blog know about ChrisB’s Fledgling Times. It is one of the blogs that got me started with all this crap – so blame him along with DC Liar, the Old Blogster and elisenator (if she was still on the blog-o-sphere). I finally got off of my e-ass and added a link to Chris’ blog on the side – and not just because there are some cool clips of me shooting obsolete technology.

Also I wrote about our weekend show in the wilds of Plainfield. Fun time. I still love the rock (even after all that it’s done to me). You can find those unsolicited thoughts at the bigDrag blog.

Still trying to make the link to Devin’s blog work. I don’t understand what I am doing wrong. Maybe he’s fucking with me for all the text messages saying “I’m htmllling”

I deserve it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris B. said...

I'd recommend a movie to you and everyone who reads your blog (both of 'em) - Invincible. Sure, it's a Disney movie featuring Marky Mark, but the story is a good one. If you can stomach the Hollywoodness, it's worth the effort.

7:22 AM  
Blogger edP said...

I'm gonna try to see it this weekend...just because of Entourage (and I like Marky Mark) and I think the world can use more sweeet stories

3:31 PM  
Blogger Moderator said...

You have a lovely e-ass.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home