Make a Wrong Noise Here
Rock practice tonight. We worked on a new riff that I ripped off from two different sources…
…one was this part in a Ploop song called “I Wish A Comet Would Fall on All the People I Hate” and the other ripped off part was from the middle of a Scissorfight song.
Thanks and much love to DC’s friend Stormy for telling me to check out Scissorfight. It was worth more than my time and my dime. They are truly the New Hampshire Mountain Men of Metal.
We also worked on Don’t Know and put a little pep in Dev’s new song.
At one point the conversation returned to the jazz album we will one day make.
The title for this week?
Listen to the Notes We Should Be Playing.
…one was this part in a Ploop song called “I Wish A Comet Would Fall on All the People I Hate” and the other ripped off part was from the middle of a Scissorfight song.
Thanks and much love to DC’s friend Stormy for telling me to check out Scissorfight. It was worth more than my time and my dime. They are truly the New Hampshire Mountain Men of Metal.
We also worked on Don’t Know and put a little pep in Dev’s new song.
At one point the conversation returned to the jazz album we will one day make.
The title for this week?
Listen to the Notes We Should Be Playing.


2 Comments:
Since it's been more than a year since we started our CD project, can we just put it aside and start the smüsher project?
Dammit - I forgot all the Smusher songs. And stop showing off with your fucking umlauts!
You fucking nailed those umlauts.
Post a Comment
<< Home