Woman
Thanks and much love to the beautiful Kimberly Jo. She works so hard for us and her students. The Lord has blessed me with so much I won't be surprised if I get my Job-ian (or is that Gob-ian) comeuppance someday. While I am not going to list all the blessings in my life (regular readers know I do this too regularly) but I just wanted to write this slightly less than secret note to myself as a reminder of how fucking great my wife is.
Kim knows I am not above cliche so she knows I'm sincere when I say BABY, YOU'RE THE GREATEST!
While Kim kicked ass getting ready for the new school year Alex and I spent the evening swimming, eating like two horses that swam for a long time and watched Harold Lloyd's Safety Last and One Week from the great Buster Keaton.
Or is that Busta?
Kim knows I am not above cliche so she knows I'm sincere when I say BABY, YOU'RE THE GREATEST!
While Kim kicked ass getting ready for the new school year Alex and I spent the evening swimming, eating like two horses that swam for a long time and watched Harold Lloyd's Safety Last and One Week from the great Buster Keaton.
Or is that Busta?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home