My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Half Day

Gonna need me some of that Tiger Woods surgery soon. Took a half day and golfed my whole ass off. It was a beautiful thing.

Just got back from the Annex. Gave DC his bag I retrieved last Sunday. He left it there after the Night of Great Forgetting. I put the cartridges and discs in the bag so the pressing of good looking OKB records can begin…

…once I retrieve the bag again after tonight's great forgetting and give it back to him.

I wonder if this is how Sisyphus started (spelling…jeanz? Albert Camus?…anyone?)

May have accidentally booked a bigDrag show Thursday July 24 @ the House. More as events warrant.

No, we are not playing with Warrant!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bag of what? You should never leave your bag just lying around.

And is he still DC? Or does he move on to something new?

Half day yesterday? Half day today! I will be belly up by 2 this afternoon for the Cub Sox throw down!

It's about half and half down here so the bar will have much shit talking. It has been a furious email smack down all week.

I really hope HR isn't monitoring my email.

7:30 AM  
Blogger edP said...

HR can bite DC's bag, that's what I say! Rage on meat head. Despite what happened in Tampa this week, you have a lot to cheer about...I still think their lineup is the best in baseball they ran into some good pitching from the DEVIL Rays and hopefully some good pitching will slow 'em down this weekend.

Let your W flag fly and enjoy. I didn't get to see the game at work cuz I had to do a bunch of crap I blew off yesterday. I will watch the replay and shut it off right before A-Ram sends it out.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home