Mission Accomplished Yet Again
Lots and lots of golf this weekend. Let’s put it this way, every time SOX pitching ran into trouble with the KC lineup…I hit the golf course. SOX keep pitching this way and I could end up being the next Gary Player.
…or some other South African douchebag.
My best front nine this weekend went as follows:
Bogey, par, par, quadruple-bogey, bogey, triple-bogey, quadruple-bogey, bogey, par.
Of course without giving the distances or the numbers for par on those nine holes the scores above are meaningless.
If it makes anyone feel better, I captured or killed 70% of all terrorists while golfing.
…or some other South African douchebag.
My best front nine this weekend went as follows:
Bogey, par, par, quadruple-bogey, bogey, triple-bogey, quadruple-bogey, bogey, par.
Of course without giving the distances or the numbers for par on those nine holes the scores above are meaningless.
If it makes anyone feel better, I captured or killed 70% of all terrorists while golfing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home