English 2 English
No rock practice but I worked on my golf game and cranked out another MOI final draft page.
There were two reasons we did not have practice. Dev had a shitload of work…and my boy needed help working on his reading comprehension. We read a story about a surprise birthday brunch, read and answered the questions together. We went out and played X-Men and he threw 20 good pitches to the old man.
Tonight is 1st Communion retreat at Newman (I gotta bring 2 bags of ice) and Thursday is Spring Sing at Brooks (I gotta find my ticket for that thing)
Booked Larry’s for more D overdubs next Tuesday. No way we can do a regular practice because OD will be packing up and getting ready to hop the pond by the 19th.
Hope he packs his English to English Dictionary.
There were two reasons we did not have practice. Dev had a shitload of work…and my boy needed help working on his reading comprehension. We read a story about a surprise birthday brunch, read and answered the questions together. We went out and played X-Men and he threw 20 good pitches to the old man.
Tonight is 1st Communion retreat at Newman (I gotta bring 2 bags of ice) and Thursday is Spring Sing at Brooks (I gotta find my ticket for that thing)
Booked Larry’s for more D overdubs next Tuesday. No way we can do a regular practice because OD will be packing up and getting ready to hop the pond by the 19th.
Hope he packs his English to English Dictionary.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home