I'm a Six
It's taken just about as long as I thought it would take...but I am to the point that I can throw up a double bogey on any hole on any crappy course I play. Long holes (on the half-assed joints that let me on) I usually score a six or less.
Just glad to be out and exercising after having the Sick of Moltar. Between being sick and having our kitchen redone I have managed to put on ten pounds. Again, this is more evidence that America is the most successfully regime in history where, according to the AMA the poor are at risk for obesity and a family can gain weight as their kitchen is being remodeled. There is a big part of me that just wants to let the saturated fat of take out food permanently put out whatever dim light may still burn in me
...life in this time and place might be better that way.
Went to a wake for a coworkers father, came home and wished the O'Diggy and Steener a Happy Anniversary. Read The Guardian (not the publication but the new Galgut short story, fucking awesome! - remind me not to attempt suicide in Goa...that can get quite expensive)
The boy and I ended our day relaxing on the trampoline, looking up at the clouds. We came to the conclusion that slightly more than half of them looked like Godzilla, smashing something.
Just glad to be out and exercising after having the Sick of Moltar. Between being sick and having our kitchen redone I have managed to put on ten pounds. Again, this is more evidence that America is the most successfully regime in history where, according to the AMA the poor are at risk for obesity and a family can gain weight as their kitchen is being remodeled. There is a big part of me that just wants to let the saturated fat of take out food permanently put out whatever dim light may still burn in me
...life in this time and place might be better that way.
Went to a wake for a coworkers father, came home and wished the O'Diggy and Steener a Happy Anniversary. Read The Guardian (not the publication but the new Galgut short story, fucking awesome! - remind me not to attempt suicide in Goa...that can get quite expensive)
The boy and I ended our day relaxing on the trampoline, looking up at the clouds. We came to the conclusion that slightly more than half of them looked like Godzilla, smashing something.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home