My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Two O'dubs on Three to Get

Closing in on the last overdubs for the Kish record. Joe and I took a coupla runs each at the bass for the little shitty blurb thing at the end of 3 to get money and I think we got it. There still needs to be a little digital shiftiness to make everything make sense.

But in this world, when isn't a little digital shiftiness needed?

It was good to be back to work in the studio after being sick for so damned long. I was getting tired of the whole I'm too tired to do anything except get up, go to regular old work, come home and chill.

I love my family, I love my house and it's ok to relax but I did way too much of nothing for a month. Life is short. Like everyone, whatever I think I have to contribute, make, enjoy, be selfish about...whatever...

...it has a shelf life and I want to put it out there while I have the opportunity to do it.

Spent time today putting shit on the vault computer at home and gearing up for new writing project as I put the finishing touches on the 3pg sample going out with the queary letter. I am scared shitless.

Blew off the doctor and golfed in Sycamore.

I feel better and that's close enough for me.

Next trip to Larry's is all editing. I need to add one more thing to the beginning of Virginia and move a few things around near the end of Three to Get Money.

Progress towards the hole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home