Victory Monday Again
For those who decided to make a Bears Victory Monday their own personal holiday...thanks. When I have a bunch of crap to do at work it makes Monday go by right quick. Also I am sitting here in a good mood/jealous as a dog that sees a cat on its master's leg because I watched the Stoker Red videos put up by one Squirrel of Darkness. He's living my dream...playing down home music on a float in Oregon, IL...or should I say ILL!
I really like his new band and I feel like a dork missing the last show.
Bears! Thank the football gods they have Cutler. They needed 40 some points to make Bears fans feel comfortable against the Lions. Whoa...
Only ten more days of posting these old timey entries in the blog. They will be released in a long form thing (possibly book 'n record format) soon enough.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -
Thursday Oct 5, 1989 Mellow Mail
Most of my friends loved our ILAS class today. Our teacher stuck it to what she described as the facade of American morality. Yawn
Rainy.
Went to the computer lab to do some work on my English assignment. Stupid MacIntosh with that damned toaster or whatever the fuck it is waiting for me do undo something I should've never done in the first place.
Had dinner with the Short Sisters minus the one that hates my fucking guts. I'd say the nice two Short Sisters, but really only Karla is nice. She might not even be that nice but we're both fucked up in a way we both understand so we get along. Funny, when Karla and I have one of our bitch out session I never harp on her sister, my ex. It's not out of respect to her or anybody, it just would interfere with the flow of our complaining.
Not much complaining at this dinner, beyond the standard, tired-ass complaining about lines in the dorm to eat dorm food. Almost as original as hearing a prof expose the sins and denial of America.
Read Mellow Mail with Shawn and Kyhle.
Is it more important for life to be authentic or original? I'm not sure mine is either one at this point.
One good thing, Bill, this wacko, Mark & I saw Akira the other day. I hated it because it was so damned good and I will never, never, never make anything as good in my life. CANIDA!
Went to John Parker's and as I was drinking my 10th beer or something like that I realized I missed my first scheduled alcohol meeting.
Cubs win and the series is 1-1 as they go to the West Coast. I think the next game is in San Fran. I have bigger problems. I need to start at square one on my alcohol meetings and reschedule a whole new session or whatever.
Fell asleep listening to Steel Wheels...
Hold on to your head
Hold on to your hat
Don't you give me no shit
Don't you give me no crap
I really like his new band and I feel like a dork missing the last show.
Bears! Thank the football gods they have Cutler. They needed 40 some points to make Bears fans feel comfortable against the Lions. Whoa...
Only ten more days of posting these old timey entries in the blog. They will be released in a long form thing (possibly book 'n record format) soon enough.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -
Thursday Oct 5, 1989 Mellow Mail
Most of my friends loved our ILAS class today. Our teacher stuck it to what she described as the facade of American morality. Yawn
Rainy.
Went to the computer lab to do some work on my English assignment. Stupid MacIntosh with that damned toaster or whatever the fuck it is waiting for me do undo something I should've never done in the first place.
Had dinner with the Short Sisters minus the one that hates my fucking guts. I'd say the nice two Short Sisters, but really only Karla is nice. She might not even be that nice but we're both fucked up in a way we both understand so we get along. Funny, when Karla and I have one of our bitch out session I never harp on her sister, my ex. It's not out of respect to her or anybody, it just would interfere with the flow of our complaining.
Not much complaining at this dinner, beyond the standard, tired-ass complaining about lines in the dorm to eat dorm food. Almost as original as hearing a prof expose the sins and denial of America.
Read Mellow Mail with Shawn and Kyhle.
Is it more important for life to be authentic or original? I'm not sure mine is either one at this point.
One good thing, Bill, this wacko, Mark & I saw Akira the other day. I hated it because it was so damned good and I will never, never, never make anything as good in my life. CANIDA!
Went to John Parker's and as I was drinking my 10th beer or something like that I realized I missed my first scheduled alcohol meeting.
Cubs win and the series is 1-1 as they go to the West Coast. I think the next game is in San Fran. I have bigger problems. I need to start at square one on my alcohol meetings and reschedule a whole new session or whatever.
Fell asleep listening to Steel Wheels...
Hold on to your head
Hold on to your hat
Don't you give me no shit
Don't you give me no crap


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home