It's Hard to Predict Things
...especially the future...
...especially if the fortune cookie is as poorly written as this one: "You will make many changes before setting satisfactory."
Whoever edits these fucking cookies is totally asleep at the switch. I think I can see the future of a certain sweet soothsayer, and let's just say it's not at the editorial desk at the New York Times.
...or is it "of" the New York Times? That job's probably not in my future either.
I can't lie in proper English.
Or is it lay?
...especially if the fortune cookie is as poorly written as this one: "You will make many changes before setting satisfactory."
Whoever edits these fucking cookies is totally asleep at the switch. I think I can see the future of a certain sweet soothsayer, and let's just say it's not at the editorial desk at the New York Times.
...or is it "of" the New York Times? That job's probably not in my future either.
I can't lie in proper English.
Or is it lay?


2 Comments:
My fortune cookie said, "You better hope that's urine."
We all better hope that it is
Post a Comment
<< Home