My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Worked Up for Wed

...that's my funday

Lots of people out on the first Monday after Memorial Day. I love it when we are short-staffed on Mondays. It forces me to do twice as much work in the same amount of time which makes the day feel 1/4 as long as say a slow Thursday.

I think I've correctly applied my limited understanding of fractions to my even more limited understanding of the time-space continuum as it applies to my job.

Got outta work at 3:30, stopped at home to see KJ and Alex, then got in a quick nine at the Prairie of Pines. Picked up Alex, dropped off a movie at B-buster and we scored a copy of the first Rocky what for the burnin'

Drove to ChrisB to pick up some bigDrag DVDs. Stopped at a historic aviation museum on 30 just before Sugar Grove. Alex loved seeing the WWII planes and Vietnam era helicopters.

Cookie and Cowboy hung out while we chilled with ChrisB. He told us about his exploits in the City of Angels. I'd like to think that half of bigDrag had all over California covered in the last two weeks.

Now I'm really testing the limits of my knowledge of fractions and how big Cali actually is.

But what care I? Me and Alex had a nice talk with Chris while we were treated to an old fashioned dog jamberoo.

Tuesday did bills and stuff...cleared off the deck so our family can have an unfettered Wed evening what for hockey watchin' and who knows what follows Game Six in Philly.

Don' Toews Me Bro!

Good luck you Hawks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home