What Have I Done
?
Interesting summer. If being a Christian means learning how to walk with Christ and walk with others, I think I have taken a step (or several steps) in the wrong direction. I am learning that in my desparation to do what I consider to be my work (that is the wrong word) I drive myself away from others to focus on some narrow goals that make sense to no one else, but me.
Interesting summer. If being a Christian means learning how to walk with Christ and walk with others, I think I have taken a step (or several steps) in the wrong direction. I am learning that in my desparation to do what I consider to be my work (that is the wrong word) I drive myself away from others to focus on some narrow goals that make sense to no one else, but me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home