My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Doctor My Lungs

Here we fucking go again. Same time every year I get some stupid thing that starts as a sore throat, mild headeache and low grade fever....before I know it I am weezy

And not the good kind like the lady who married George Jefferson

I am trying to nip it in the bud (or the "butt" depending on who you ask). Saw a nurse practitioner today. She gave me some decent advice...heard some shit in my lungs (not as bad as last year) and prescribed me some other shit.

Drank a delicious Old Fashioned after my dr. appt. Let's just say I ordered it for the fruit. That's my story and I'm sticking to it

...or I am stuck with it. Whatever.

Some numbers aren't quite right with the bank thing. No deal breakers, but I want to get some clarification before we let them draw up the refi papers. It's a great rate and we will actually be able to lower our payment and take years off the loan.

Kim's Vacation Bible School has been, all at once, weird and an overwhelming success. They focused on the 10 Commandments today. Alex's two-story clubhouse with climbing wall was Mount Sinai and Cookie was the Golden Calf.

Top that CB DeMille

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home