Go Go Goebberts Boo Blaster
Friday - we finally managed to get Iron Man II (This Time It's Mechanical) for family movie night. The boy was thrilled and Kim and I loved the picture too. We actually took family movie night on the road when the movie came out. Fun to see it at home with Cookie.
We celebrated Cookie's birthday this weekend. Even my mom got into the act. She bought our dog a weird looking balloon. It is totally fitting because Cookie is a weird looking dog.
Sat - Kim, Alex, Al and I did some book labeling and helped mom in the classroom. Alex and I made confession. Came out feeling like a saint but didn't take long til I was a sinner again. Well, such is life...at least my life. I'm like the Cubs, I'm working on it.
Hawks rediscover their winning ways over the weekend, we discover more about what the Bears really are in their loss to the Hawks of the Sea, and we discover that it doesn't matter who sits in front when you ride a camel...the camel is the one in control.
Alex and I rode the camel and did lots of other fun stuff at Goebberts over the weekend with Joe and Steener. Our favorite thing? John Coltrane. Our other favorite thing, launching balls at big targets with the aid of the Boo Blaster! Everyone better be grateful that there is no way the Boo Blaster canons could be turned on the crowd, unless someone brought a lot of tools.
We celebrated Cookie's birthday this weekend. Even my mom got into the act. She bought our dog a weird looking balloon. It is totally fitting because Cookie is a weird looking dog.
Sat - Kim, Alex, Al and I did some book labeling and helped mom in the classroom. Alex and I made confession. Came out feeling like a saint but didn't take long til I was a sinner again. Well, such is life...at least my life. I'm like the Cubs, I'm working on it.
Hawks rediscover their winning ways over the weekend, we discover more about what the Bears really are in their loss to the Hawks of the Sea, and we discover that it doesn't matter who sits in front when you ride a camel...the camel is the one in control.
Alex and I rode the camel and did lots of other fun stuff at Goebberts over the weekend with Joe and Steener. Our favorite thing? John Coltrane. Our other favorite thing, launching balls at big targets with the aid of the Boo Blaster! Everyone better be grateful that there is no way the Boo Blaster canons could be turned on the crowd, unless someone brought a lot of tools.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home