List and Then Some
1. Pay Property Tax
2. Get cash for Aldi
3. Do grocery shopping
4. Pick Up dry cleaning
5. Return Sea of Thunder
6. Contact Brian B
I did most of the stuff on my list except the dry cleaning pick up and returning Sea of Thunder. Ok, I did about half the list. In my defense, when I got home from work Kim added a bunch of shit to the list.
My mom called. Great Aunt Helen passed away yesterday. The last of her mom's siblings is gone. We were never that close with any of the Malakers but still sad.
Stupid SOX win again, this time in comeback fashion against the Twins. Even though my favorite sports team of all time has made me want to puke with frustration this year, it's been fun seeing them hand it to the Twins on multiple occasions this season.
Played some euchre as a family, then Alex and I finished the John Ford documentary.
2. Get cash for Aldi
3. Do grocery shopping
4. Pick Up dry cleaning
5. Return Sea of Thunder
6. Contact Brian B
I did most of the stuff on my list except the dry cleaning pick up and returning Sea of Thunder. Ok, I did about half the list. In my defense, when I got home from work Kim added a bunch of shit to the list.
My mom called. Great Aunt Helen passed away yesterday. The last of her mom's siblings is gone. We were never that close with any of the Malakers but still sad.
Stupid SOX win again, this time in comeback fashion against the Twins. Even though my favorite sports team of all time has made me want to puke with frustration this year, it's been fun seeing them hand it to the Twins on multiple occasions this season.
Played some euchre as a family, then Alex and I finished the John Ford documentary.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home