My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm Rick Perry, Bitch

IM'ing with the D last night. He is on a business trip in Big D. I offered the following advice in the first several messages:

- Stay away from knolls with grass anywhere on them.

He responded, "Even Beyonce?"

- Say "no thank you" if the governor offers you a ride downtown in his convertible

- Don't look directly at Jerry Jones' face, it might fall off

- If you see Josh Hamilton in a bar, buy him a drink. He might tattoo your face on his scrotum.

Ok, I think we covered everything worth mocking in Dallas. Wait! I can think of at least three more things to mock.

No I can't.

I'm Rick Perry, bitch!

No I'm not.

Dropped off a demo with Joe and visited little Charlotte. These days my demos are more of an excuse to visit my goddaughter than they are works of any import.

Or export

Or Special Export

Special Export may be the most unremarkable beer I ever tasted. Of course, I may be the most unremarkable beer drinker who ever lived. I am certainly not the most interesting man in the world. I may have once been in the running for most interesting man in DeKalb, but since I stopped throwing up in public...not so much.

Charlotte was sweet and it was great to see Joe and Steener's little lady. Such a beautiful kid. Life is good, despite what I may say from time to time.

Worked on some edits and e-mailed Larry about the latest mixes. Minor bumps and ruffles in the road. Shit will get worked out.

Or it won't

Kim made the mosta and we washed it down with some Ditka Kick Ass Red!

BEARS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home