My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Show Me Your Tritium

...I'm a fissionman baby!

Today's "unusal event" @ Byron's nuclear facility unnerved me when I first heard the news - once I realized that I couldn't possibly understand what went wrong from an engineering point of view or what the health and environmental related effects of the release of vented tritium mean for myself, my family and the community in general...I felt better.

Maybe the long term effects will be positive. The world could always use more Hulks, right? Actually, Byron may already be the capital of monosyllabic, mutants irregardless of irradiation (irregardless intended)

In a related matter, Alex got a 100.5% on his most recent science test. Maybe he can solve the engineering dilemma that led to yesterday's shutdown of Reactor Two.

And, in turn, I can teach him the concept of percentages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home