ajusted

About Me

My Photo
Name: edP
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • 4:15
  • I, Me, Mylan
  • Dummy Grid
  • Cookie Knows a Dog When She Sees One
  • Coming Soon?
  • Clearing Out Garbage for What is Next
  • Enceladus
  • Which One of These Boats Will Take Me to Sloppy Jo...
  • The String
  • Now to Do a Little Business in Florida

Powered by Blogger

Links

  • Old Kishwaukee Band
  • bigDrag
  • I WANNA
  • Sparky
  • Ms Aquamanski
  • Mr Aquamanski
  • Cuz He's a Liar
  • Chris B
  • Liquor Movies
  • Wife
  • Grant Miller is My Hero
  • The Lady is a Di

Monday, September 26, 2016

Dust Jacket Photo Gone Semi-Sideways


...dust jacket photo should I ever decide to write that book on the campy 60's Batman

posted by edP | 4:56 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home