My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Friday, October 21, 2005

bigDrag is still bigDrag

No one wants to change the name of bigDrag to bigSoda. I love the images on Dev’s site…I’ve got stupid visions of my wife wearing a tee shirt w/ a soda cup and a straw on it…call me a dumbass. We practiced last night – and it was a nice break from recording. (oooh my life is so hard) Maybe there’s a better way to say this. It is more fun to play one song and then play a different song – rather than trying to keep the same energy through six takes of the same song. Someone sound the whiner siren FOR ME!

Chris B came up w/ the name Action City a few weeks ago (on the way to Elgin – I think). I like Action City. I googled Action City. It is the product name of a really cool play set w/ a fix-it garage – car wash – police station – cool vehicles and figures – ALEX WOULD LOVE IT! If we don’t change the name of bigDrag to Action City – I’M GONNA BUY THE PLAYSET!

I should never bitch about being a dad. I have a legit excuse to think about buying toys. Cool.

Chris told me that – internetwise – we’re ready to start putting up shit that our friends can download…basically whenever we want. I don’t think we’ll put rough tracks from Elgin up (at least not right away). We’ll put up the Me Drive Car single – hopefully we won’t use the name and we’ll just put the songs up. Why am I questioning the name of a CD single we made a thousand years ago???

That’s what I do.

Anyway, we had a good time hanging out and joking about the time Chris killed a monster…and someone confessed their secret love for Sarah Silverman. Devin wants to do a golf thing – even if the weather is not good so I think I’m going to try to set up something at the Buena Vista for next Saturday…call the fellas and then – whatever. Will we become another golfing band a la Hootie and the Blowfish? I hope not…although I hear Darius Rucker(sp?) has monogrammed golf shoes – you’ve made it when you have cool shit like that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I surely hope that plagerizing ChrisB gave proper um, props to Bob-O from Record Rev for "Action City." You tell him to see me!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home