My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Til His Puzzler Was Sore

I'm not good at making decisions, even bad ones. I think we need to shut down the bigDrag recording sessions until after the Nov. 12 show. Even saying that sounds lame. We're sort of limited to one night of rock a week - and for the past several weeks we've been focusing on recording one, maybe two of our songs. Whatever the limitations of the band...we've always tried to make each show interesting - and if we're going to be able to make this one worth a damn...we need to pitch a simulated game. (I'm not going to explain that)

I think it'd be good to shift gears and concentrate on playing live shows again (this one and maybe a couple others if we can swing it). Then we can come back fresh, finish some of the tracks that still need work - record a few more songs and bingo - a rock record.

Anyhow, this show fell in our lap - why wonder and/or worry about what to do? What we have to do is in front of us. We've got this gig - we'll play it and everything will sort of take care of itself...

...or it'lll all go to shit like it usually does.