Two to One
No one cares about my observations on the down-to-earth, fight-you-to-the-bitter-controversial end White Sox...so I will say nothing other than WHOOOPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fun night last night and fun morning today - Trace and Rilez were in down. Little Tracey Brown is someone's mommy and she's a good mommy. I bitch and moan about my family (from time to time) but it was close to a pure pleasure to have 'em at our house this weekend. Alex loved playing w/ his cousin - so that made me pretty happy aussi...
I've got some thoughts on bigDrag band names - but I'll save that shit for later.
Fun night last night and fun morning today - Trace and Rilez were in down. Little Tracey Brown is someone's mommy and she's a good mommy. I bitch and moan about my family (from time to time) but it was close to a pure pleasure to have 'em at our house this weekend. Alex loved playing w/ his cousin - so that made me pretty happy aussi...
I've got some thoughts on bigDrag band names - but I'll save that shit for later.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home