Elise is Back
…she’s gonna save my reputation. My crazy friend Elise has returned to the blogosphere, and if it’s gonna be that kind of party I’m…
uh, nevermind.
Elise and I are twins separated at birth and it is clearly a sign that the aliens who have brought us to your weird little planet knew what they were doing. No one family could bear the existential weirdness that has followed us like the freaky cosmic ice tagging along behind Haley’s you know what for all those years. Though we are evil, extraterrestrial twins, we do not share the exact same attributes. Her wisdom far outstretches mine. Example, after the Abbey’s Pub show (I think) all those years ago she told me:
“Ed, schweetie, bubbula – you’re pretty good at what you do. I bet deep down you even think you’re a better writer than you probably are. But if you keep playing shows like that, you’re going to end up being known as the pukey guy.”
She has just posted about a wonderful sport known as Peep Jousting.
I hope they don’t drug test in Peep Jousting.
Go get yourselves some.
http://elisenator.blogspot.com/
The permanent link to the world of the E-Dog will be added tomorrow.
uh, nevermind.
Elise and I are twins separated at birth and it is clearly a sign that the aliens who have brought us to your weird little planet knew what they were doing. No one family could bear the existential weirdness that has followed us like the freaky cosmic ice tagging along behind Haley’s you know what for all those years. Though we are evil, extraterrestrial twins, we do not share the exact same attributes. Her wisdom far outstretches mine. Example, after the Abbey’s Pub show (I think) all those years ago she told me:
“Ed, schweetie, bubbula – you’re pretty good at what you do. I bet deep down you even think you’re a better writer than you probably are. But if you keep playing shows like that, you’re going to end up being known as the pukey guy.”
She has just posted about a wonderful sport known as Peep Jousting.
I hope they don’t drug test in Peep Jousting.
Go get yourselves some.
http://elisenator.blogspot.com/
The permanent link to the world of the E-Dog will be added tomorrow.


4 Comments:
I said she was wise and crazy. I can't speak to her memory.
I'm happy, but a little frightened.
Keep up the good work »
Enjoyed a lot! » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home