Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.
View my complete profile
I don’t understand this blog:
THIS LINK IS BULLSHIT DO NOT CLICK
If you do, could you please help me.
posted by edP | 1:18 PM
Blue circle.Green circle.Pink circle.Links.
hmmmm?
I liked "tired old ass soak." I'm gonna have one of those later.
It's a bit of a scam advertising blog, I believe. Read something about in wired a while back don't click anything in there.
This appears to be the blog of a 1st year English student trying to be interesting and failing miserably. Don't look at it again.
oh shit - I'lll delete the link so nobody gets an e-disease because of me.Every computer you've been with has been with at least five other computors.
Hey Ed,I know of a Kenyan diplomat that needs to funnel some funds through a US bank account. If you want, I could send you that link for your blog. We'll all be rich!
Finally, our shit has come in.(not a typo)
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! cadillac eldorado 1988 pics West texas rednecks rap is crap lyrics Free mobile ringtones for prepaid mobile Paris hilton video 03jpg blackberry 850 78 ford bronco Oldsmobile factory Bingo free money online win New hampshire immigration lawyer Side side refrigerator 19 cubic feet stop smoking therapist
Post a Comment
<< Home
9 Comments:
Blue circle.
Green circle.
Pink circle.
Links.
hmmmm?
I liked "tired old ass soak." I'm gonna have one of those later.
It's a bit of a scam advertising blog, I believe. Read something about in wired a while back don't click anything in there.
This appears to be the blog of a 1st year English student trying to be interesting and failing miserably. Don't look at it again.
oh shit - I'lll delete the link so nobody gets an e-disease because of me.
Every computer you've been with has been with at least five other computors.
Hey Ed,
I know of a Kenyan diplomat that needs to funnel some funds through a US bank account. If you want, I could send you that link for your blog.
We'll all be rich!
Finally, our shit has come in.
(not a typo)
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! cadillac eldorado 1988 pics West texas rednecks rap is crap lyrics Free mobile ringtones for prepaid mobile Paris hilton video 03jpg blackberry 850 78 ford bronco Oldsmobile factory Bingo free money online win New hampshire immigration lawyer Side side refrigerator 19 cubic feet stop smoking therapist
Post a Comment
<< Home