My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Most Beautiful Mother in the World
















Dear Kim,

The Lord is kind and merciful. He sent you to us. Your precious love reminds Alex and I that the world is a good place. The world is about love. Thank you for sharing yours with us.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice blog..feel free to visit my blog mfaizalzul.blogspot.com ..

10:16 AM  
Blogger olddogdk said...

I'm crying like a bitch, now you asshole!

8:21 PM  
Blogger olddogdk said...

I don't think that mfaizalzul cares about what you have to say.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's such an adorable picture! You are, indeed, blessed. :)

8:49 PM  
Blogger edP said...

Amen baby.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Lady Di )O( said...

Now that's the stuff.

It's wonderful that you're so aware of your good fortune.

KJ, you hot momma- you have a trampoline. I'm jealous.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home