My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Scorn and Infamy

KR somehow managed to slither his way out of the shit – and he’s ready to take it to the streets for the midterm elections. Here comes g bushy’s hammer back at full strength and I think I’m going to be sick. It is not that I have problems with the conservatives…but I do have problems with these conservatives. They pile up a mountain of debt a la Raygun but the difference is Raygun’s guys had a plan – they wanted to make sure that when a president with a D got elected they wouldn’t have shit to spend - - and they wanted to outspend the Soviets on everything. Guess what – say what you will about Rain man but that shit worked. George Clinton had to become something of a fiscal conservative and follow the blue dogs, watch his pennies and we all know what happened.

What is this crew going to accomplish with their spending and treasonous behavior? I will argue to the end of bloggdom that some dick fucker ordered the outing of VP (not the VP…or the veeps daughter for that matter) – but outing a CIA agent is treason and either it was ordered from above (because it was the “aboves” in the g bushy administration that had the problem with Joe W) or the “aboves” were very very happy with the treasonous behavior.

It isn’t a crime when the president’s friends do it.

It ain’t treason when it helps the Teflon blue tie warrior.

Gag me with a federal indictment.

Someone should be indicted for this fuckery, it might as well be me.

On the up side, bD had a good practice on Monday. Now that’s dedication to rock – practicing on a Monday.

The SOX seem back to their winning ways. This weekend is gonna be tough because Alex wants to watch the Tigers play the you-know-whos…

…part of me should actually be rooting for the Cubs – but I find it hard to root for any National League team when they play an American League team (except the Cards, Brewers and sometimes the Reds w/ Griffey). It should be enough to say I rooted for the Cubs last night when they played the Asssstros. Oswalt’s toeing the rubber today (I love saying that)…that guy is a g bushy look alike. I hope Count Dracula (Maddux) kicks his ass.

There is no way I can root for the Cubs against my sons favorite team. Alex and I have a deal: he cheers for the WhiteSOX when they play any team except the Tigers, and I cheer for the Tigers when they play any team except the WhiteSOX. It works out pretty well.

I’m glad this post has come back to g bushy and the Cubs. I bitch about the Blue Tie Administration and those RUNNING the Blue Team for the same reason…

…they don’t give a fuck about the people coming to the voting booth/ball bark and they are worthy of scorn and infamy.

15 Comments:

Blogger olddogdk said...

What shit was Kurt Russell involved in?

Oh! I get it!

gbushy for MLB President!

9:29 AM  
Blogger edP said...

He'd probably expose the players wearing a wire if it served his purposes

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rumors of Leiberman running as an Ind in 08. Good idea? Bad idea?

12:02 PM  
Blogger Moderator said...

I've always thought GWB would make a decent baseball commission, but a lousy president.

3:04 PM  
Blogger edP said...

Leiberman'll help split the already split splinters of the '08 Campaign anyway if Ms. You Know Who does You Know What.

What this country needs (from a foreign policy standpoint) is Sen Mc from AZ - but can he come and save his country one last time?

4:02 PM  
Blogger olddogdk said...

Alright, I think one of us has to step up and throw our hat in the ring. Or, we can draw straws. I think that if the remainder of us split up the duties of running the campaign for whoever gets it, we have enough talent (for at least blowing crap out of our asses and onto a keyboard) that we could run as good an effort as say, the Green Party could. I think at least as many people read our blogs as vote for Green Party candidates, right?

One rule, though; If olekobe gets the nod, we must adopt the Green Party position on at least half of the major issues. I can't wait to see the veins popping out of his head. It'll stoke the furious fire that burns in the heart of the greatest guitar player ever!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

The senator from AZ has been doing some serious flip-flopping lately trying to embrace the far right that makes me not like him so much anymore. I think he probably has the same ideals that he had before all this but realized that to make a real bid for the top job as an R he has to say these things to these folks and those things to those folks. His last appearance on The Daily Show was pretty uncomfortable to watch since Jon was hoping he'd make some sort of retraction instead of trying to justify his new allegiances. He is playing a dangerous game.

I like your arrangement. It reminded me of a kid on the train on his way to a Cubs game who quipped, "I think it's funny when an AL team has to play us cuz the pitchers have to bat and they don't know how!" Followed by uncontollable laughter. Kids and baseball are very cute.

9:13 PM  
Blogger edP said...

McC can go wherever he wants on social issues - what the president thinks abou such things does not matter in the least.

I know many of my friends sit on a very different side of some of these questions than I do, but:

What did g bushy really do for Ms. Terry S.? a lotta thunder that ammounbted to nothing

How many abortions has g bushy stopped?

You answer = 0.

McC should do what he thinks to build a coalition of the willing in the voting booth. The positions he talks about in the coming months domestically will not mean much except for energy concers...

Actually as far as a wide range of conservatives are concered, this president has sold out a variety of the peoplem who helped get him elected.

I think McC will be honest about IROCK and will conduct a more open debate re its successful conclusion (I pray such a thing is still possible).

6:56 AM  
Blogger Michael K said...

If McC gets the nod I really hope some shitbag group of Swiftboat assholes tries to question his military service. McC will pull a friggin' Rambo strike on their asses.

Kerry would have won the election if he had shown real outrage on that issue. Instead, he came out and made some very dignified remarks and bored the shit out of everybody.

My guys keep running guys who are really smart but come off as smug intellectuals. We need a really smart guy who comes off as a regular guy with some charisma. Who we got? I wish Bobby Kennedy Junior would run but considering his family's road record I can understand why he won't.

If Hillary runs will R and I women vote for her?

2:43 PM  
Blogger edP said...

R women will NOT vote for the good Sen from New York. The power of H would be to draw out 1st time female voters (women 18-25 would get a big bump in overall numbers...someone who does this shit for a living feel free to say I am full of shit)...

Look, she has an insider problem as a Senator - unless that paradign is changing - or she is enough of a Crazy 8-Ball to change it.

A smart person once told me that the run for the White House is a Governor's game

look from Carter to g bushy...everyone was a gov with the exception of g daddy.

Re: the swiftboat shitnanagins from the '04 debacle...the worst thing about that nonsense was there is good evidence that the Kerry shit was false...and the accusations against g bushy (med documents, where and when he served and how he got out) were true...but because of the presentation they hurt Kerry and the CBS fuck up actually helped bush baked beans.

dammit

8:15 PM  
Blogger P-Dizzle said...

Conservatives don't like McCain and I'm not sure why liberals do, other than that he's likeable.

Hillary has a ton of money and but at some point she has to get up and speak, and it will be all over. Charisma deficit.

Newtrous Newtrous Ginghy might throw his hat in the ring.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Michael K said...

I think H will end up a running mate. Going froma conservative president to a liberal female is too big a jump.

As far as D govs go, who we got? Need some charming dudes. Proly needs to be from south of the Mason Dixon. Can we reanimate Cary Grant and elect his ass to governor of a southern state?

10:30 PM  
Blogger Michael K said...

Oh, and if Newt tries it, H will have a field day with all the shit he has said about women. I recall a famous remark about female cobatants having "vagina problems" if they are in foxholes.

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
»

2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home