My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

More Love

Kudos to the Old Dog for finishing the bigDrag My Space page. Go here and be afraid:

http://myspace.com/bigdragmusic

OK, there’s no reason to fear our My Space page. For those of you who hate My Space, the floating Basement is coming soon and will mark the end of those spaces.

Happy birthday D.Lee – nice way to celebrate it. I had a hard job to do last night. I had to tell Alex that his favorite pitcher, Baaaaad Bobby Jenks had a baaaaaaad hip and was going home early from the road trip to have an M.R.I.

The boy looked at me, his lip quivered a little and said: “Baaaaaad Bobby Jenks can still play for the White Sox can’t he daddy?”

“Sure son. He just has to see a doctor to make sure everything’s ok. They want to let him come back.”

“Good,” said Alex.

Much love to the PDawg – I gotta give you your My Morning Jacket record back. Everything sounds great…except I can’t download Wordless Chorus without a skip in this one part. That’s ok. I love that song. It reminds me of my favorite Eurhythmics (in my spell check by the way) track I’ve Tried Everything.

See, this is exactly why I shouldn’t recommend records. I have a favorite Eurhythmics song and I think I first heard it on some dopey soundtrack.

Pathetic.

Oh, I’ve got to copy the Wrens.

PDawg giving me the love and I’ve got to give something back.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

off the subject, how'd the first day end up going? I hope he's enjoying it at least a little bit.

8:47 PM  
Blogger edP said...

I think I blogged about this...he did great after the disasterous first meeting. The parents were allowed to follow the line of kinderkids into the classroom - when the parents were dismissed, the boy looked over his shoulder and shot me a thumbs up.

He's not super excited about school...but he's got friends there (Sawyer who he's known for awhile) and his teacher is sweet. I've known her for some time and think she will be perfect for the boy.

Alex is nervous before he starts something new...but once he gets in there he bucks up like a little man and tries his best.

8:58 PM  
Blogger edP said...

He liked the package your little angel sent. She has got the mad art skillz. Alex loved the Spidey stickers. He saw Mysterio and said: "I am Mysterio, when I'm around you won't know what's real HA HA HA HA!!!!"

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does My Space just naturally look schoolgirl-ish? If it does, I think it would be perfect for the FB.

9:33 AM  
Blogger norm chompski said...

"Kokomo," bitch!!!

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was in fort wayne once.

1:31 PM  
Blogger edP said...

We can make it look schoolgirlish - that is no problem!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Lady Di )O( said...

ADD ME! ADD ME!

I love the Stupid Now!!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home