It'll Make You Feel Better
I have good, no - GREAT news to announce. Not that there is much in the way of news broadcast over this thing. Go here and be square:
http://boozemovies.blogspot.com/
My dear friend WTG offers something new in this peer to peer foray that is the bloggosphere. He is expanding on one of his articles published by Modern Drunkard Mag. There is a rhythm to these reviews – and rather than review reviews (which is stupid for anyone and worse for me) I will just strenuously suggest (?) – where’s Kevin Pollack when you need him – I strenuously suggest that you read for yourself and enjoy.
Link will be on the side shortly.
That’s what I always say isn’t it?
http://boozemovies.blogspot.com/
My dear friend WTG offers something new in this peer to peer foray that is the bloggosphere. He is expanding on one of his articles published by Modern Drunkard Mag. There is a rhythm to these reviews – and rather than review reviews (which is stupid for anyone and worse for me) I will just strenuously suggest (?) – where’s Kevin Pollack when you need him – I strenuously suggest that you read for yourself and enjoy.
Link will be on the side shortly.
That’s what I always say isn’t it?


2 Comments:
Thanks for the plug.
You'll get the other kind of plug later, believe me.
BELIEVE ME!
No bullshit, I really like the style of the BoozeMovies blog. Good work dog. Give us a bunch of stuff to read and I'll be there nightly.
Hell, I'll be there nightly if it sucks. Where am I goin'?
Post a Comment
<< Home