My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Live Bullshit Free

I got caught up in a mini-murderous-rage over my stupid ignition problem yesterday. I need to remind myself that I have worked so hard to simplify my life. I have succeeded. It is simple. There is no reason for me to get worked up over nothing unless something is really wrong with me.

And something is not really wrong with me.

What?

I act like I a so proud of my ability to keep it simple. If I am really doing that then I can't be mentally fucked up about some of the absurdities that pointlessly loll their heads forward and back from time to time.

I need to keep my head bullshit free and that is that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris B. said...

Dude, you're fine. Ignition problems should not break the bank and you've had that car for a while now. Plus, if you get an estimate you don't like, I can check in with our friend to make sure it's fair. If the car is paid off, consider repairs to be a much cheaper alternative to new car payments.

Tell me all about it tonight over a shot of Maker's. Worst case scenario - we take the fucker out to Bob-Jo's some Friday night and enter the 4-cyl demo derby. I have a helmet for you.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Moderator said...

I'm seeing the Sox vs. the Sawks on Sunday. I'll let you know who wins.

8:19 AM  
Blogger edP said...

Dude awesome. Have fun at the game eh. If the SOX stay in last I will have to go to make sure I can say I've been to a game the last time they finished in last (I believe 1989) and this year (if they finish in last). SOX park is fun no matter what...especially if you take the kids.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home