Blue State Cheer
The Blue Cheer show was the loudest thing I ever took part in & I had so much fucking fun. I may write more about this later. For now...
How? How? How? How can the race be too close to call between THREE Democrats in Iowa? How did Edwards keep and maintain this traction? I hope to fuck that DC and ROM the Spaceknight Emanuel are wrong as fuck re: how Senator’s OB & HRC will cancel each other out and the Haircut will swoop in and gather up the leavings.
I think, and I have some useful info in this regard, that Edwards is at 21% in Iowa because he put the bulk of his cash & foot soldiers on the ground there. The two separate groups that asked me to get involved with fucking Edwards both gave me the sense that people like me would be useful in terms of our close proximity to Iowa.
Even if I believed in J-Ed (worst nickname ever) I would not waste months of my life trying to help someone have a victory party on January 4th in the birthplace of Captain Kirk.
I think Edwards will get close in Iowa and fade because that’s where his people put everything and there is nothing but the candidate’s charisma and ability to raise new revenues left after that.
On the other side, I’m waiting for the slap-fight to break out between Mitt & the bass-playin’ Huckabee.
How? How? How? How can the race be too close to call between THREE Democrats in Iowa? How did Edwards keep and maintain this traction? I hope to fuck that DC and ROM the Spaceknight Emanuel are wrong as fuck re: how Senator’s OB & HRC will cancel each other out and the Haircut will swoop in and gather up the leavings.
I think, and I have some useful info in this regard, that Edwards is at 21% in Iowa because he put the bulk of his cash & foot soldiers on the ground there. The two separate groups that asked me to get involved with fucking Edwards both gave me the sense that people like me would be useful in terms of our close proximity to Iowa.
Even if I believed in J-Ed (worst nickname ever) I would not waste months of my life trying to help someone have a victory party on January 4th in the birthplace of Captain Kirk.
I think Edwards will get close in Iowa and fade because that’s where his people put everything and there is nothing but the candidate’s charisma and ability to raise new revenues left after that.
On the other side, I’m waiting for the slap-fight to break out between Mitt & the bass-playin’ Huckabee.


5 Comments:
I'm not saying that in the general election Iowa will be Red or Blue...I'm just trying to make a cutesie title that reminds me of the fun night I had @ Otto's on Friday. Wurd.
I wonder how many Rs will register as Ds in the Primary and vote for either JE or BO. Hmm...
If I'm a Republican covertly voting in a Democratic primary, I'm voting Hilary...if for no other reason that my party will be able to raise insane amounts of money and win-lose-or-draw everybody eats.
The truth is that Edwards will drop out after New Hampshire and almost all of his support will swing to Obama. Hillary's 20 point lead will turn into a 2 point lead and my guy will eventually win the nomination.
I'd watch that slap fight.
Post a Comment
<< Home