No Country for Old Dogs
Went to the movies with OD, DC and our friend Jeff tonight….saw No Country for Old Men. I learned the following things
1. Old Dog sort of looks like Chigurh in profile
2. If I ever get cancer I’m going to refer to it as “the cancer.”
3. I can’t stress this enough people, when you come home check your doors to see if the lock has been blown out by a captive bolt pistol.
4. The US should send Chigurh to Iraq. All we have to do is give that guy a dusty old Ford and some air and our enemies will lose their urge to insurge real quick.
During the course of drinks with DC before the movie we came to the conclusion that Benazir Bhutto was sort of like the Anna Nicole Smith of serious news. We all knew something bad was going to happen to her when she came back to Pakistan (or the Pak as the kids are calling it these days…I wonder what the area code for Pakistan is)
DC said, “She came back to Pakistan and they blew up her homecoming parade. They put her under house arrest. She was released from house arrest and someone blew up the parade celebrating that. She attended this last rally and was shot and blown up.”
Miraculously she escaped having her brain gored by a captive bolt pistol.
And somewhere Chigurh is shaking his fist at fate.
1. Old Dog sort of looks like Chigurh in profile
2. If I ever get cancer I’m going to refer to it as “the cancer.”
3. I can’t stress this enough people, when you come home check your doors to see if the lock has been blown out by a captive bolt pistol.
4. The US should send Chigurh to Iraq. All we have to do is give that guy a dusty old Ford and some air and our enemies will lose their urge to insurge real quick.
During the course of drinks with DC before the movie we came to the conclusion that Benazir Bhutto was sort of like the Anna Nicole Smith of serious news. We all knew something bad was going to happen to her when she came back to Pakistan (or the Pak as the kids are calling it these days…I wonder what the area code for Pakistan is)
DC said, “She came back to Pakistan and they blew up her homecoming parade. They put her under house arrest. She was released from house arrest and someone blew up the parade celebrating that. She attended this last rally and was shot and blown up.”
Miraculously she escaped having her brain gored by a captive bolt pistol.
And somewhere Chigurh is shaking his fist at fate.


2 Comments:
I do not look like that guy.
I liked that movie.
Post a Comment
<< Home