Say It Ain't So Chone
I am not disappointed that Hunter went to the Angels.
I don't mind that Fukudome went to the Cubs rather than my beloved SOX. The Cubs spent years cultivating that relationship, studying his track record, biding their time...they did the right thing and subsequently they got their man.
I think the Giants overpaid for Rowand (like Grant says) and a 5 year contract is too long for someone like Rowand to play center...
I will even understand if the boSox will not allow the WhiteSOX to acquire CoCo Crisp. Frankly, my (my Sox? - I'm an idiot) SOX don't have anything the world champs want.
But if the cubs outbid the WhiteSOX for Chone Figgins and its just cocksuckin mutherfuckin money that ices the deals I will be pissed at Kenny but I will make it my business to tell any cub fan who rubs it in my face that your team is the Yankees of sucking!
Fuck.
Ok, it feels better to get that off my chest.
I don't mind that Fukudome went to the Cubs rather than my beloved SOX. The Cubs spent years cultivating that relationship, studying his track record, biding their time...they did the right thing and subsequently they got their man.
I think the Giants overpaid for Rowand (like Grant says) and a 5 year contract is too long for someone like Rowand to play center...
I will even understand if the boSox will not allow the WhiteSOX to acquire CoCo Crisp. Frankly, my (my Sox? - I'm an idiot) SOX don't have anything the world champs want.
But if the cubs outbid the WhiteSOX for Chone Figgins and its just cocksuckin mutherfuckin money that ices the deals I will be pissed at Kenny but I will make it my business to tell any cub fan who rubs it in my face that your team is the Yankees of sucking!
Fuck.
Ok, it feels better to get that off my chest.


1 Comments:
At least we'll be the Yankees of something.
Post a Comment
<< Home