Strut
Be of good cheer Chicago baseball fans. Both teams are in first place and I could not be happier. Top to bottom, the cubs have the better line up...the SOX are improving with lineup changes, most notably putting AL homerun leader CQ in the 3-spot.
Contreras seems to be ready to compete again and the fork ball looked good against the stupid Indians. SOX added runs in the 8th and we all know what runs scored after the 7th inning are...Those are winning runs folks.
It's early I know, but for now fans of the SOX and Cubs should enjoy the great baseball being played in greater Chicagoland.
If both teams are still in first place in June there is only one thing for SOX and Cubs fans to do...and they should do it together...
Strut.
Played a quick nine after work and before guitar lessons tonight. The first two holes were strong. Par and BIRDIE!!!! (my first of the year).
I think everybody knows what ol edP did after knocking a drive stiff and up on the tee followed by a necessarily conservative 2-put (cuz I ain't eagling anything any time soon)....
If you guessed STRUT you are right.
Contreras seems to be ready to compete again and the fork ball looked good against the stupid Indians. SOX added runs in the 8th and we all know what runs scored after the 7th inning are...Those are winning runs folks.
It's early I know, but for now fans of the SOX and Cubs should enjoy the great baseball being played in greater Chicagoland.
If both teams are still in first place in June there is only one thing for SOX and Cubs fans to do...and they should do it together...
Strut.
Played a quick nine after work and before guitar lessons tonight. The first two holes were strong. Par and BIRDIE!!!! (my first of the year).
I think everybody knows what ol edP did after knocking a drive stiff and up on the tee followed by a necessarily conservative 2-put (cuz I ain't eagling anything any time soon)....
If you guessed STRUT you are right.


2 Comments:
Too many Bob Seger references in this post.
Kim and her good girlfriend went to see Bob Seeger live.
Don't judge them!
Um, I am so Seger-ignorant...Segerant if you prefer...I was unaware that I drpooed any Seger references in this post.
Post a Comment
<< Home