My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

UYP Another Stab at It

I've got a bird to whistle
And I've got a bee to sting
I'm going up yer peninsula
W/ a #2 pencil and some other things

I live in
A butt hole bungalow
Bill lives in
A nice old brick home

All I got
Is dick diddly squat
All you'll get
Is dick diddly shit
And a #2 pencil

Rust that runs from my eyes
Rests on the corner of my smile
Rustwater running through my days
Makes me live to run away

Legends come flying off the page
Their phrases make them out of date
Rustwater mixed in with the rain
Makes me live o want to say

I pray the sun will never come
I pray the sun will never come this way again
I pray the sun will never come
I pray the sun will never come this way again

Mad bomber what bombs @ midnight
Come on in now son it's supper time
Take a break from droppin them bombs
Mowin down muthafukas like you mowin the lawn

Mad bomber what bombs at midnight
Bring your shit in off the fuckin clothesline
Don't let em hang you out to dry
Did you know the Old Dog only has one eye

At midnight - At midnight
Thanksgiving dinner he blew up the pumpkin pie
At midnight - At midnight
Four and twenty blackbirds a pocket fulla rye

Mad bomber what bombs at midnight
Don't look at him funny or crosseyed
You know he's wound a little too tight
One day he'll go nuts and blow up the west side

At midnight - At midnight
Wacked Dracula on a crazy-ass hoo-ride
At midnight - At midnight
Blew up the wolf man in the middle of the moonlight
At midnight - at midnight
Scared the fucking shit outta mutherfucking Frankenstein
At midnight - At midnight
Four and twenty blackbirds a pocket fulla rye

Billy Joe and Bobby Sue Monkey
Everybody got something to hide
So they decided that they
Better make it funky
Take the monkey and run

Peter Tork and Mickey Dolenz
Davy Jones and Michael Nesmith
Oh yeah fuck that crap
It'll have to wait we can watch the tape when we get back
Tape the Monkees and run

Jet pack you know where that's at
I've got to go and make my report to a monkey
Jet pack oh fuck that crap
I woke up one morning and saw a monkey on a horse
A monkey on a horse

Well he's crying now
And he'll find out soon
All there'll be is monkeys and drunkards and fools
If DeKalb is bombed

Down by the riverside
So full of joy and pride
Drop your pants, enjoy the ride
Down by the riverside

Went down one sunny day
About to get blown away
About to get bold and brave
No soul to sell or save

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home