My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Friday, September 05, 2008

Moving Ahead

Worked with Johnny and OD on Yeah Yeah for the beginning of Kish...and Lagoon for later on on the Kish record thing. Feels good. Feels like progress. I need to talk to D about the big ending for Francesca and the intro to the Kish title track. Probably try to solidify scheduling crap @ the Sept 11th Work Ditch Day Golf Outing. Let us never forget...our tee time.

I'm like school in summer...

A big jerk.

Played the Cliff's notes version of the whole record for Joe so at least someone has a little bit of the bigger picture.

In a non ed-writing real bigger picture view (?)...Sox fans love you CQ. So sorry this happened to you. Good luck with the wrist surgery and everything needed to get healthy. Carlos made this season so much fun for this SOX fan. I am sad to see it end this way but love love love to see what CQ, John Danks, Gavin Floyd, Alexis Ramirez and a host of other players have done this year. It's not over for the SOX or SOX fans...but I for one will miss CQ as the team goes through the last month of the season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home