No Rain No Gain
I am not going to say anything now about the results of last night's NLDS game right now. My attention is fixed on good ole SOX park and I am hoping this is not the last Chicago baseball game this year. I like the SOX chances today.
If the rain (with a little help from the "distinctive" tarp removal process of the one known as the Sodfather) slows down the Rays running game, and that makes a difference in the outcome of at least one game...
If it makes it look, at least for another day, that my beloved SOX deserve to be in the playoffs then Roger Bossard deserves a bonus and maybe the Lord, for bringing a little extra rain, should get a playoff share.
Hope the Big Guy did ok in the market...it's been brutal for everyone.
If anyone thinks that Bossard or the SOX organization is above a little home field shenanigans then let me say (like the pompous-overstuffed ass university guy I used to be) that this is your reading assignment.
Nobody ever said the Bossard family didn't have balls.
- - It is later and I am all giggly. Great work by Mr. John Danks and the whole SOX crew...stealing two bases in one inning?!?!? I haven't seen the SOX do that since 1959. I remember it well, it was my birthday and I had just turned -10.
Boo to the toothless bearded hag (and not the good kind of toothless bearded hag like the one that Mick Jagger sings about in Jumpin' Jack Flash) - this one was holding up the no-class "Leave the post season to us" sign. Yeah, it got you on cable TV. Now cable viewers across America know that you don't like the North side club, and you have a femmullet (sp? Jeanz? Melissa Ethridge? anybody?) Now is not the time for such sign-based bullcrap...now is the time to root for the SOX and leave the other side alone FOR FUCK SAKE!
Apologies to John Stewart...his "FOR FUCK SAKE" brought home one of the great rants of our time.
If the rain (with a little help from the "distinctive" tarp removal process of the one known as the Sodfather) slows down the Rays running game, and that makes a difference in the outcome of at least one game...
If it makes it look, at least for another day, that my beloved SOX deserve to be in the playoffs then Roger Bossard deserves a bonus and maybe the Lord, for bringing a little extra rain, should get a playoff share.
Hope the Big Guy did ok in the market...it's been brutal for everyone.
If anyone thinks that Bossard or the SOX organization is above a little home field shenanigans then let me say (like the pompous-overstuffed ass university guy I used to be) that this is your reading assignment.
Nobody ever said the Bossard family didn't have balls.
- - It is later and I am all giggly. Great work by Mr. John Danks and the whole SOX crew...stealing two bases in one inning?!?!? I haven't seen the SOX do that since 1959. I remember it well, it was my birthday and I had just turned -10.
Boo to the toothless bearded hag (and not the good kind of toothless bearded hag like the one that Mick Jagger sings about in Jumpin' Jack Flash) - this one was holding up the no-class "Leave the post season to us" sign. Yeah, it got you on cable TV. Now cable viewers across America know that you don't like the North side club, and you have a femmullet (sp? Jeanz? Melissa Ethridge? anybody?) Now is not the time for such sign-based bullcrap...now is the time to root for the SOX and leave the other side alone FOR FUCK SAKE!
Apologies to John Stewart...his "FOR FUCK SAKE" brought home one of the great rants of our time.


2 Comments:
Well the Bears beatin the tar out of the Lions has made me feel better. I won’t admit it but I am secretly cheering for the Sox. Great game yesterday and hopefully you can pull of 2 more. I will have to watch them at home away from other Sox and Cub fans but I will not be bitter.
Go Bears and Go Sox, fuck the Cubs.
The world needs less bitterness MeatHead and the world is a better place with you in it. Go Meat Head!
Post a Comment
<< Home