Someone Has Been Busy
Our little Henry Deringer...ok, Deringer made pistols not pop guns converted into plastic tip shooters but listen to the sound the boy got after shooting his kick drum. One thing is certain, the kid is cooler than Rick Derringer.


5 Comments:
No one should draw any conclusions from the strange coincidence that the boy fashioned his first makeshift rifle from a pop gun on the 45th Anniversary of JFK getting popped....I should've waited til Sunday to post this.
Dear Ed,
Thats just plain nutty.
p.s. I think your child drinks too much. Mostly because I just saw some guy at the bar who looks just like him pounding shots of the tequila and making alteritive "weapons" out of pop guns. Also because the only time I make alternitive "weapons" out of pop guns is when I've had to much to drink. I mean who dosen't love pop guns and liquour (and you can't have one without the other)...but I think the legal age is like 12 for all o that.
p.s. I think I spelled a few things wrong in that but thats because I've been drinking liquor and making alternitive "weapons" out of pop guns. I'm over 12 so thats okay.
The legal age is 12?!?!? Did we lose a war?
Well thats what it is in Iowa anyway...I mean, I'm like, pretty sure...
;)
Post a Comment
<< Home