Kim Jong, Ill?
Maybe it was something he ate? Too much yellowcake? Perhaps he crafted a makeshift bowl from aluminum tubes and gave himself a massive headache. I do not miss being poor.
In other fake-ass news I wish I could report here…
Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger went to Ohio for some hand-shaking and official ass-grabbing on behalf of his Republican buddy John McClane. Only in America could the Terminator help the Die Hard guy…
Here’s hoping that at one rally, Arnold points to the lump on the Arizona Senator’s face and says, “It’s not a tumor.”
If it’s not a tumor, McCain is the world’s largest chipmunk.
In other fake-ass news I wish I could report here…
Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger went to Ohio for some hand-shaking and official ass-grabbing on behalf of his Republican buddy John McClane. Only in America could the Terminator help the Die Hard guy…
Here’s hoping that at one rally, Arnold points to the lump on the Arizona Senator’s face and says, “It’s not a tumor.”
If it’s not a tumor, McCain is the world’s largest chipmunk.


4 Comments:
I'll tell you... the Gubinator has definitely messed up this state- 10 times worse then the governor the state voted to depose.... the district I now work in has to cut $9mil from the budget from this year alone due to his budget cuts. The district our kid goes to has lost $28mil over 2 years. I'll be glad when he's out of office.
But he had a well-sculpted ass while doing it.
Yeah...and in California you only hold nasty votes to get rid of your governors...in Illinois, we imprison 'em when they piss us off.
I can't wait until this current one is behind bars with only his hair-helmet to protect him.
Post a Comment
<< Home