Inaugural Oath (A Slight Return)
If Chief Justice Roberts really wanted to fuck with our newly minted president, right at the end of administering the oath of office he should’ve added:
“I promise not to repeat things other people say….so help me God.”
I made the former witty observation to a coworker and they said, “Dude, that’s an old Steve Martin joke. Get some new, and/or original material…or maybe just shut up and do your fucking job.”
Do my job?
Old Steve Martin joke???
WELL RECUSE ME!!!!!!!
“I promise not to repeat things other people say….so help me God.”
I made the former witty observation to a coworker and they said, “Dude, that’s an old Steve Martin joke. Get some new, and/or original material…or maybe just shut up and do your fucking job.”
Do my job?
Old Steve Martin joke???
WELL RECUSE ME!!!!!!!


5 Comments:
There's really no recuse for you.
And, by the way, am I the only one that thought that Pelosi said "Presidential Oaf?"
You were not because she did the inarticulate bitch!
...uh, sorry Madame Speaker
I think I forgot a very important comma in the comment above
I want to be friends with your co-worker.
Yeah, most people there know what kind of idiot I am
Post a Comment
<< Home