Mr. Burris Goes to Washington?
Great rock practice last night. More work was done on Kish and getting ready for the next live thing…whenever that is.
Dev and OD came up with great parts for Harvest Here and I gots to ask Mr. B to e-mail the final version of the night to me.
Joe and I also worked on a song of a more political nature earlier in the day. Consider it our anthem of political support to a brave man, standing up to those who would keep him down…our Biko to the tune of Rawhide if you will.
Roland, Roland, Roland
Roland, Roland, Roland…
uh…
Roland, Roland, Roland - Roland!
Sit ‘em down kick ‘em out
Sit ‘em down kick ‘em out
Sit ‘em down kick ‘em out – Roland!
Kick ‘em out sit ‘em down
Kick ‘em out sit ‘em down
Kick ‘em out sit ‘em down – Roland!
ROLAND!!!

By the way, if I’m a member of the Illinois State Legislature the only question I’d ask the 70 year old former Comptroller, “Dude you’re 70 really? Really? Jeez, you look great.”
Dev and OD came up with great parts for Harvest Here and I gots to ask Mr. B to e-mail the final version of the night to me.
Joe and I also worked on a song of a more political nature earlier in the day. Consider it our anthem of political support to a brave man, standing up to those who would keep him down…our Biko to the tune of Rawhide if you will.
Roland, Roland, Roland
Roland, Roland, Roland…
uh…
Roland, Roland, Roland - Roland!
Sit ‘em down kick ‘em out
Sit ‘em down kick ‘em out
Sit ‘em down kick ‘em out – Roland!
Kick ‘em out sit ‘em down
Kick ‘em out sit ‘em down
Kick ‘em out sit ‘em down – Roland!
ROLAND!!!

By the way, if I’m a member of the Illinois State Legislature the only question I’d ask the 70 year old former Comptroller, “Dude you’re 70 really? Really? Jeez, you look great.”


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home